• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
13 hours ago, h4wkfan said:

Officially in the play in game as of this morning! 5.5 out of a top 6 seed. Let the streak continue!

The results today outside of the Chicago game were all in our favor. And on a side note, what in the world is going on with the Bucks? They got all of their main guys healthy and getting blown out by 40 tonight.

5 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

The results today outside of the Chicago game were all in our favor. And on a side note, what in the world is going on with the Bucks? They got all of their main guys healthy and getting blown out by 40 tonight.

Karma from all the Flagrant Allen nonsense.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Karma from all the Flagrant Allen nonsense.

lol yea. And on the flipside another underrated season for Jokic. How he's got that team 1 game out of fourth place is insane. Literally a 30 win team without him. Aaron Gordon is their second best player. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
On 1/29/2022 at 4:17 PM, Spud2nique said:

Sore a$$ Queen 👸 :laugh1: #leFail

9E096E1A-B267-4E9A-A770-3B0A55BE97F8.jpeg

Lequeen quitting early on the bum laker team. Figures why wait until 3rd quarter of the playin game to pack it in this year. 

And another thought... what in the world has happened to Anthony Davis? It was like a minute ago that he was DPOY candidate now he's Gallo on defense. I'd honestly rather take Vucevic than AD (on either end).

• Premium Member

Last week I said we needed to go 3-0 during the week and we did.

This week is much tougher.  Home vs Toronto, home vs PHX, away vs TOR and DAL.

Honestly, if we just hold serve at 2-2 I would not complain.  3-1 would be amazing.   But, either way it has to start with a win tonight at home vs Toronto.  This is the easiest game we have this week, need to start out with the W similar to last week when we took down Sacramento start things off.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shakes said:

Last week I said we needed to go 3-0 during the week and we did.

This week is much tougher.  Home vs Toronto, home vs PHX, away vs TOR and DAL.

Honestly, if we just hold serve at 2-2 I would not complain.  3-1 would be amazing.   But, either way it has to start with a win tonight at home vs Toronto.  This is the easiest game we have this week, need to start out with the W similar to last week when we took down Sacramento start things off.

Toronto is far superior to Sacremento.  This is going to be a tough game.  Toronto plays defense and we will be on a back to back.  We will have to play well to beat them. 

Edited by marco102
  • Like 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

We really have to try to get to 6. I know it still is a long ways off. But the play in is so fluke, I want no part of that.

The play in sucks, but as long as you finish 7th or 8th it's not terrible. You get two chances at 1 win over one or two teams we are probably better than. But yea, of course getting the sixth seed is the goal for sure.  

• Like 3

• Premium Member
39 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Toronto is far superior to Sacremento.  This is going to be a tough game.  Toronto plays defense and we will be on a back to back.  We will have to play well to beat them. 

sure it's a back to back, but I wouldn't put much stock in it.  For one, we played very early Sunday so a lot more rest time.  Also, Toronto is coming off a 3OT game Saturday in Miami where they only played 8 players.  Starters logged over 50 minutes.   Then they were in Miami to party Saturday night and then in ATL to party Sunday night.

I wouldn't expect Toronto to have any advantage based on us playing B2B.

• Haha 3