• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
Just now, kg01 said:

I thought Bogd settled that when he said he DGAF about starting or not.  Should be fine as long as the coach doesn't become a robot again and actually plays the hot hand down the stretch.

.....and Bogi has been on the court to end games since he's been back.

• Like 4

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

.....and Bogi has been on the court to end games since he's been back.

And he’s been helping out on 2K off the bench nicely.. details to come in the game thread.

Last year, Lou worked well with OO, this year it’s Bogi, they have an unspoken chemistry.

What we’ve been doing works.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Did he just get Vaccinated?

That's what its saying but he was in 6er's practice a few times around the start of the season so that can't be correct. This was probably his booster in anticipation of returning to basketball related activities or maybe an image reclamation press tour.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thecampster said:

That's what its saying but he was in 6er's practice a few times around the start of the season so that can't be correct. This was probably his booster in anticipation of returning to basketball related activities or maybe an image reclamation press tour.

Whaaat?  So you're saying this is a media report that paints Simmons in a potentially negative light?  Shocking.

🙃

• Haha 1

Just now, kg01 said:

Whaaat?  So you're saying this is a media report that paints Simmons in a potentially negative light?  Shocking.

🙃

Read the article...here's the gist.

He reported in October unvaccinated.

Makes a trade to teams with Vaccine Mandates locally easier.

Also makes playing against Toronto, in Toronto easier as its a requirement there to play.

So looks like its in preparation for a return to basketball related activities.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Read the article...here's the gist.

He reported in October unvaccinated.

Makes a trade to teams with Vaccine Mandates locally easier.

Also makes playing against Toronto, in Toronto easier as its a requirement there to play.

So looks like its in preparation for a return to basketball related activities.

You want me to trust your actual reading of the article, which isn't nearly as saucy as one would think.  Or go with my hair-brained, out-sized reaction to (half)reading a tweet and headline?

I know which one I'm choosing. 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

You want me to trust your actual reading of the article, which isn't nearly as saucy as one would think.  Or go with my hair-brained, out-sized reaction to (half)reading a tweet and headline?

I know which one I'm choosing. 😎

I had faith in your ability to make pudding out of beans!!!

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
26 minutes ago, thecampster said:

He could be around the team unvaccinated as long as he was tested.

• Thanks 1