• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

We are still digging ourselves out of the deep hole we put ourselves in.

All of this great basketball and we are still looking up at .500. I hope the guys can continue to stay locked in.

My goal is for us to have a winning record at the break. That is very realistic. After All-star weekend, all bets are off. We have to ball out down the stretch if we want to avoid the play-in.

• Like 1

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

We are still digging ourselves out of the deep hole we put ourselves in.

All of this great basketball and we are still looking up at .500. I hope the guys can continue to stay locked in.

My goal is for us to have a winning record at the break. That is very realistic. After All-star weekend, all bets are off. We have to ball out down the stretch if we want to avoid the play-in.

Sad part is that the only thing separating us and the 6th place Nets are 4 games that featured mostly Gleague players for the Hawks against NBA competition.   If we didn't have those 4 losses, we'd be in 6 or 7th, of course we'd still need to play those games but the league shoveled some of our hole for us. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

]As accurate as we are from 3, we should be taking more attempts.

I said this before and people said NO! Being efficient is good, I said sure but can’t we increase the attempts a bit to see if the efficiency follows suit, and they rejected the notion. People are such savages! :angry2:

• Like 1

Knicks lose...Thanks Lakers...

FK4PBz0WUAQNpk7.jpg.f29b1ad3b2d7846faabe4984c3261652.jpg

23 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Wiz, Hornets and Knicks all lose. 

Nice for the Hawks.

Now we need to spank the Mavs or it's all for nothing....

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
54 minutes ago, terrell said:

Knicks lose...Thanks Lakers...

FK4PBz0WUAQNpk7.jpg.f29b1ad3b2d7846faabe4984c3261652.jpg

Now we need to spank the Mavs or it's all for nothing....

Damn.. Barrett ended up playing 50 Minutes. 

Damn Homey... In Atlanta you were the man homey... what the hell happened to you?

• Like 1

• Premium Member
On 2/4/2022 at 4:42 PM, marco102 said:

NBA must be making that money.

This is big, not so much and only for next season but the following season when Hunter’s contract kicks in and OO is eligible for an early extension.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

What's wrong with Capela? He's looked sluggish the last 3 games....6, 6 and 8 points. He's had only 4 shot attempts in 2 of those. 

I initially thought his minutes are down due to OO taking those minutes but his minutes have not necessarily gone to OO....mmmmm? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What's wrong with Capela? He's looked sluggish the last 3 games....6, 6 and 8 points. He's had only 4 shot attempts in 2 of those. 

I initially thought his minutes are down due to OO taking those minutes but his minutes have not necessarily gone to OO....mmmmm? 

Teams have really focused on taking the lob away and he's been passing the ball better as of late.

Also, don't think he's 100% from the ankle injury. 

Edited by marco102
  • Thanks 1