• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

Not sure anyone's saying the dude was gonna hold out.  The question becomes why bring in a potential malcontent when you don't have to.

And that's what the guy is, imho.  A malcontent.  I hope we stop pining after the guy.

No he's not. He's known to be a very high character person, intelligent and a hard worker. 

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Deep posts from squd.  I love it.  Now to counterbalance that with some total chaos ....

This feels like a step over a line?  Yikes

:sarcastic:I still say he might have never wanted to be drafted by them and he’s gonna sit and get fat till he’s with another team, then try and turn it on. 

Ruthless Nawlins natives!!! :laugh1:

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

squd

*stud

(didn’t we talk about..)

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, h4wkfan said:

How is jalen Johnson worse than TLC and Knox? Let the kid play … 

Not arguing the point, but Knox had 2 really good, disciplined defensive series last night and 1 refreshing follow cut to the basket. He drew a foul on the cut and it was exactly the kind of play I've been screaming we lack. Something I've wanted to see from JC, Hunter, and when he was here, Cam. Knox does a good job of not spending unnecessary energy. Anyone here who played high school ball or above knows exactly what I mean.

59 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Not arguing the point, but Knox had 2 really good, disciplined defensive series last night and 1 refreshing follow cut to the basket. He drew a foul on the cut and it was exactly the kind of play I've been screaming we lack. Something I've wanted to see from JC, Hunter, and when he was here, Cam. Knox does a good job of not spending unnecessary energy. Anyone here who played high school ball or above knows exactly what I mean.

Fair. He played a decent game last night - yes. But for a team struggling to win, id rather see what we have in Jalen and get him a few minutes here and there for the future. Id see the net difference between the 2 is far less important this season Than getting jalen actual nba minutes for his development. 

and it’s not like Knox plays a ton. So playing Johnson can’t have that much of a negative impact on winning. I guess the same argument can be made for Knox to see if we want to try to bring him back next season. But jalens potential is > so I’d rather expedite that process. Either put him back in the g league or give him Knox’s minutes. 

2 hours ago, h4wkfan said:

Fair. He played a decent game last night - yes. But for a team struggling to win, id rather see what we have in Jalen and get him a few minutes here and there for the future. Id see the net difference between the 2 is far less important this season Than getting jalen actual nba minutes for his development. 

and it’s not like Knox plays a ton. So playing Johnson can’t have that much of a negative impact on winning. I guess the same argument can be made for Knox to see if we want to try to bring him back next season. But jalens potential is > so I’d rather expedite that process. Either put him back in the g league or give him Knox’s minutes. 

Me too!  If you followed my posts post draft, I was clear I thought Jalen was our best "potential" player.  In 5 years I would not be surprised if he's better than Cam, Hunter or Huerter and every bit as good as JC (or better).

Edited by thecampster
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Celts got trashed by the Pacer!!! Hell ya!

Hopefully the Hornets 🐝 go down as well but they are playing the Pistons, not holding out much hope on that.

Detroit is up by 1 right now....

• Thanks 1