• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Will Jalen Johnson be called up from GL?

What does Nate do? 

1. Start Gallo with Knox getting minutes?

2. Slide Hunter to the 4 and start Bogi or Delon?

3. Start OO?

I’d go:

Trae

Bogi

Huerter

Okongwu

Capela

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Will Jalen Johnson be called up from GL?

What does Nate do? 

1. Start Gallo with Knox getting minutes?

2. Slide Hunter to the 4 and start Bogi or Delon?

3. Start OO?

The Hawks announced today that forward Jalen Johnson has been recalled from the College Park Skyhawks, while two-way guard Sharife Cooper has been transferred to the Hawks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, terrell said:

Hunter to the bench? I wouldnt be upset..

We’ll Bogi and Huerter were in when we made our playoff run as starters, we need Hunter’s defense but maybe not as much as the cohesiveness between Huerter and Bogi that might free up Trae and others.

I mean now that we are missing a starter in Collins it’s a good time for Nate to get creative, let’s see what he does.

We we have to basically 3-2 zone type defense on Boston, Trae, Bogi and Huerter stay perimeter and funnel everything into OO and Cap. Alice and Robert Williams aren’t known to be great interior scorers or scorers in general, keep Tatum and Brown at bay from deep and we have a good chance. OO covers ground, as does Capela.

Edited by Spud2nique

12 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

We’ll Bogi and Huerter were in when we made our playoff run as starters, we need Hunter’s defense but maybe not as much as the cohesiveness between Huerter and Bogi that might free up Trae and others.

I mean now that we are missing a starter in Collins it’s a good time for Nate to get creative, let’s see what he does.

We we have to basically 3-2 zone type defense on Boston, Trae, Bogi and Huerter stay perimeter and funnel everything into OO and Cap. Alice and Robert Williams aren’t known to be great interior scorers or scorers in general, keep Tatum and Brown at bay from deep and we have a good chance. OO covers ground, as does Capela.

Nate is too stubborn..Only way he does that is if Dre is out imo...He already said "you cant lose your job because of injury", so hes definitely not benching a healthy Dre.. smh

It's gonna be Trae/Kev/Hunter/Gallo/Capela..

I might start Delon at the 2 tbh.. Trae Huerter is food...

And he'll play Gallo major min so he wont have to play Jalen.... lol

Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Well at least the Knicks just blew a big lead.. lol

Im so jealous of the Grizzlies..Just a bunch of young guys with Steven Adams.....Spanking the Hornets so far...

Go Kings...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, terrell said:

Sabonis is playing well for them so far..

:spiteful:Ya it’s the one move Sac has made that’s good, well a few, drafting Hali but he fell into their laps. But this is a win/win. Sabonis is a culture changer and Sac loves their euros I remember going to Arco and it was like a party in 2000. Loved them some Peja Vlade and Turk. Sabonis fits their culture as Trae fits ours.:spiteful:

• Thanks 1