• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

6 minutes ago, Sothron said:

When I wrote the post they were killing Memphis. 

And then the 4th qtr came... 37-12....

Yall sure I want to trade CC after watching KAT, Ayton, Gobert,etc in the Playoffs so far? KAT has been pretty trash so far.. Ayton and Gobert not much impact either.. Be careful what you ask for....

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
20 minutes ago, terrell said:

And then the 4th qtr came... 37-12....

Yall sure I want to trade CC after watching KAT, Ayton, Gobert,etc in the Playoffs so far? KAT has been pretty trash so far.. Ayton and Gobert not much impact either.. Be careful what you ask for....

Ayton was one of if not the reason the Suns went to the Finals last season. KAT is in his 2nd playoffs in his career and they are years apart from each other. I'm not as sold on Gobert as others are. Gobert is the only one out of the three that routinely fails to show up in the playoffs because teams force him to switch or come out of the paint. 

31 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Ayton was one of if not the reason the Suns went to the Finals last season. KAT is in his 2nd playoffs in his career and they are years apart from each other. I'm not as sold on Gobert as others are. Gobert is the only one out of the three that routinely fails to show up in the playoffs because teams force him to switch or come out of the paint. 

CC was one if not the reason we went to the Playoffs last season.. Im just sayin..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

All DNPed but Taurean Prince can get on?  He should be nowhere near a playoff roster.

He should’ve been nowhere near the Hawks roster when the Hawks were a 30 win team.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I don’t watch Minnesota a lot but the numbers say Okogie and McLaughlin should be playing for defensive purposes and Nowell for his shooting.  All DNPed but Taurean Prince can get on?  He should be nowhere near a playoff roster.

The question begs to be asked... How did KAT play 32 minutes and only get 8 points.. and only get  5 shot attempts??

I have said that I cannot watch the boringness team in Basketball.. but damn, I may watch the replay.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Sothron said:

CC was a definite reason we made the playoffs both years. I've never said we should just give him away. I said he's a good player but if we can upgrade go for it. 

The bigger problem is the lack of a second star next to Trae. Personally I want one of either Bogi or Kevin gone. I would pick to keep Bogi personally because he has cajones and when he's on he's straight fire but I think the organization will keep Kevin over Bogi. They are basically the same player but we don't need two. Hunter has been too inconsistent. Cam flamed out for us. 

The wings are a huge issue for this team. CC is an All Defense level center and even he can't be there for everyone's ass to save.

For that purpose.  You don't fix the C, you fix the wings. 

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

CC was a definite reason we made the playoffs both years. I've never said we should just give him away. I said he's a good player but if we can upgrade go for it. 

The bigger problem is the lack of a second star next to Trae. Personally I want one of either Bogi or Kevin gone. I would pick to keep Bogi personally because he has cajones and when he's on he's straight fire but I think the organization will keep Kevin over Bogi. They are basically the same player but we don't need two. Hunter has been too inconsistent. Cam flamed out for us. 

The wings are a huge issue for this team. CC is an All Defense level center and even he can't be there for everyone's ass to save.

Yeah Id rather bring in a All Star 2 way wing  and a more perimeter oriented PF who can switch on defense..... CC would be fine then.. But good luck with that.....

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, shakes said:

He should’ve been nowhere near the Hawks roster when the Hawks were a 30 win team.

Y’all remember that month and half period at the end of Taurean’s second season I think where he was averaging around 22-5-5 and the Hawks were winning?  It was the most unlikely and amazing stretch I’d seen since Linsanity.

Jalen Brunson is cooking Utah.. We took Spellman over him.. And still havent had a decent young backup PG.. smh

Jazz are finished..

Travis should just stop drafting C's all together..Spellman gone Bruno gone  OO better step up or he's next..

Edited by terrell
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

The question begs to be asked... How did KAT play 32 minutes and only get 8 points.. and only get  5 shot attempts??

I have said that I cannot watch the boringness team in Basketball.. but damn, I may watch the replay.

He has shrunk big time in this series.  He commits dumb fouls and that limits his aggressiveness.  KAT has 1st option scoring talent with a 4th option mentality.   Patrick Beverly taking 13 shots in that game is unacceptable. I don't care how much he had it going in the 1st quarter.  He cannot take more shots than KAT, and just as many as Ant-Man.

LOL . . Taurean Prince ( -18 ) in 6 minutes.

• Like 1