• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

5 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

Who knew @Gray Mule had a rap sheet?  I thought you were our model citizen of the Squawk?

Sheesh.  Just when you think you know someone…..

Gramps has to harness it, it’s tough. Gramps walkin around realgm 😂 

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

How thin-skinned and rabbit ears-y does a guy have to be to come over to this site looking for folks mentioning him?

Apparently I'm obsessed with someone that is a mod, personally attacked me for no reason and then continued to put words in my mouth that I never said. I guess that's part of a "persecution complex".

He asked to drop it and I'm an Orthodox Christian and a nice guy so I'm dropping it. Life is too short to get into internet beefs. The only reason I posted about this here was if I got banned on realgm I know several of you post there and wanted to give a warning in case you don't see me there any longer. 

I do appreciate the support though from my fellow Squawkers. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Sothron said:

Apparently I'm obsessed with someone that is a mod, personally attacked me for no reason and then continued to put words in my mouth that I never said. I guess that's part of a "persecution complex".

He asked to drop it and I'm an Orthodox Christian and a nice guy so I'm dropping it. Life is too short to get into internet beefs. The only reason I posted about this here was if I got banned on realgm I know several of you post there and wanted to give a warning in case you don't see me there any longer. 

I do appreciate the support though from my fellow Squawkers. 

I think we should keep talking about it in the private section from now on.  Wink, wink.

That probably drives him crazy.  "Now I can't see what they're saying!?  Arrrgh!"

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
15 hours ago, NBASupes said:

RealGM is a piece of s*** site and Texas C**k is a piece of s***. He always speaks sideways about the Hawks but if you fire back, he's trying to get you banned. 

When Elon Musk finally gets around to buying Real GM we're gonna show in droves to watch Mr. Cuck have a tearful breakdown.

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, AUhawksfan said:

Who knew @Gray Mule had a rap sheet?  I thought you were our model citizen of the Squawk?

Sheesh.  Just when you think you know someone…..

terrorists who abuse the bold and italics features are some of worst scum on the Earth.  Surprised @Gray Mule is even allowed to walk around society a free man.

@TheNorthCydeRises bet the house on the Grizz. It ends tonight.

Fity for Ja. He’s not playing around with cat 🐈 tonight. Sorry @Sothron. That’s my prediction.

I got Memphis -1.5 actually -130 ML safer just win.

C8BA19C9-552D-42D0-970D-EE01A87E4585.jpeg

3F304BB8-6957-4ED7-8BFD-2DD3BC36218D.jpeg

5CFEFF5D-84A2-47A2-83A4-B27E91A172C7.jpeg

4E71B86D-6C22-451B-9549-ED67EDAD06A1.jpeg

F08E6B0E-F292-438F-98AC-7EA1C123E298.jpeg

@Sothron if the Wolves 🐺 lose can we trade with your 1B team? Not KAT but what about Vandy? 

• Premium Member
29 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@TheNorthCydeRises bet the house on the Grizz. It ends tonight.

Fity for Ja. He’s not playing around with cat 🐈 tonight. Sorry @Sothron. That’s my prediction.

I got Memphis -1.5 actually -130 ML safer just win.

C8BA19C9-552D-42D0-970D-EE01A87E4585.jpeg

3F304BB8-6957-4ED7-8BFD-2DD3BC36218D.jpeg

5CFEFF5D-84A2-47A2-83A4-B27E91A172C7.jpeg

4E71B86D-6C22-451B-9549-ED67EDAD06A1.jpeg

F08E6B0E-F292-438F-98AC-7EA1C123E298.jpeg

@Sothron if the Wolves 🐺 lose can we trade with your 1B team? Not KAT but what about Vandy? 

I can see the Wolves running this back. I wish they could move Dlo for a PG that played better on defense but Dlo can have special moments on his own. There's no way they give up on Vandy.

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, kg01 said:

Dang JoeLLLL out with an orbital fracture?  Man we woulda been b2b ECFinalists. 

Sad...

Joel was injured while playing in the 4th quarter 4:00 to go and his team up by 30.  Damn Doc...

I saw the interview after the game.  Joel seemed alright.   His eye was bleeding but he was unbothered.  I guess it's that adrenaline.

I hate that Miami will seemingly stroll into the ECFs. 

7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Ugh 😩 tease. 

Paves the way for another fugazy Miami run.

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

Sad...

Joel was injured while playing in the 4th quarter 4:00 to go and his team up by 30.  Damn Doc...

I saw the interview after the game.  Joel seemed alright.   His eye was bleeding but he was unbothered.  I guess it's that adrenaline.

I hate that Miami will seemingly stroll into the ECFs. 

GLLLLen is a fkng idiot.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

If we beat the Heat? They thoroughly trounced us. They completely neutralized Trae. And they even beat us in a game with no Lowry or Butler. 

Yes.  Is this not a true assertion: Beating PHI without JoeLLLL is easier than beating PHI with JoeLLLL.

And, yes, we watched the same series.  That's not what we're talking about in this particular instance.

• Like 3