• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

3 hours ago, Carmine said:

Don't fool yourself, with us signing Stephenson i'm convinced this guy would rather start the ghost of Solo's past than give Cam, JJ, & Rife minutes.

Delon/Bogi/Huerter/Collins/OO

Rife/Lou/Cam/JJ/Dieng

Is what I'd go with.. I dont want Lou on the court with Rife, but what choice do we have...

But Nate wont play Rife as backup, it'll be Lou so....... 2nd unit will be

Lou/?/Cam/?/Dieng...

He'd rather play question marks before giving Rife and JJ backup min....... smh

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

Starters:  

PG - Delon Wright

SG - Bogi

SF - Kevin

PF - JC

C - Lou Dieng

Bench

PG - Lou

SG - Cam 

SF - TLC

PF/C - OO

Jalen Johnson - Would most likely be the 10th man.

I would like to see Nate give the rookies some run this game.

Edited by marco102
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

If Sharife and JJ don't get burn tonight because we give minutes to Lance Stephenson, Malcolm Hill, and Skylar Mays @terrell and I will riot outside State Farm 

I might have to be there with y'all.  There's really no reason at this point.  The vet guys we brought in don't even know what we are running.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

If Sharife and JJ don't get burn tonight because we give minutes to Lance Stephenson, Malcolm Hill, and Skylar Mays @terrell and I will riot outside State Farm 

The kg's will be right there with you and terr'l.  Just imagine a bunch-a real-life minions set on murd'r

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47zefccwgumkit1e2la2

7 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Yep and I can tell you if those guys play instead of JJ and Sharife, fans are going to absolutely lose their minds.

And rightly so.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Every name that gets added to the protocols is just as likely to miss the Xmas game (and beyond)

Even Trae is still at risk of not playing, though he has the best chance to test out of it in time.

Nate better be thinking long term here and not just stop-gap solutions.

We have to field a competitive basketball team for at least another week without 5 main rotation guys 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, JeffS17 said:

Im done with Nate if they dont see the floor......smh

• Haha 3

Well, it's not like these 10 day contract guys have never played in the NBA before.  They have.  and they have a general idea about what's what.

Our own players, pulled from our own G League Skyhawks, have played some with the home Hawks and have been with the team and regularly trained with them.  All of them should know everything that's going on.  If these three don't get to play and the 10 day contracts play a lot then we had better be winning - big time!

Our opponent can't win and the Hawks can't win at home.  Should be an interesting game.

:smug:

• Like 2