• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Are we trying to be "honorable" by "trying" with all these stupid signings?

Nice guys finish in last place.  Play the freaking game ... by postponing, Hawks.

No doubt.  I hope there is a rash of back spasms and knee contusions this afternoon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
Just now, kg01 said:

Is anyone on tha Twitter asking him to ask the team why they're not postponing?

This is torpedoing their season.

I"ve asked several times with no responses from a few reporters.  They either don't know or are helping keep the nba secret that the games are going forward regardless.  

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I"ve asked several times with no responses from a few reporters.  They either don't know or are helping keep the nba secret that the games are going forward regardless.  

I'm ok with forcing the games to proceed with these Frankenstein's monster rosters .... but only if everyone is doing it.  No one should be allowed to postpone.

But it looks like they're allowing it selectively, which is dead wrong and clearly ignorant of the fact that certain teams are doing it for a competitive advantage. 

Again, Sliver's clownish non-leadership is eggsposed as teams are walking all over his supposed good intentions.

15 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Sliver's clownish non-leadership is eggsposed

YES! YES! 

ps Hey how come ain’t no Warriors got the Cofid doh 

pps Curry is in association with the Conti’s and HGH related businesses you know how I know..

THAT FRAIL LIL BOY GOT FAKE MUSCLES 💪🏾 TRYIN TO FLEX.. puuuuleeeease scurry. Lil bizzy beeATCH

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

YES! YES! 

pps Curry is in association with the Conti’s and HGH related businesses you know how I know..

THAT FRAIL LIL BOY GOT FAKE MUSCLES 💪🏾 TRYIN TO FLEX.. puuuuleeeease scurry. Lil bizzy beeATCH

Wait?  You don't like Curry?  LOL

Did you see Lebron trying to say Warriors and Suns are kicking their butts because they are the only teams without injuries?  LOL.  Maybe don't load the team up with 2011 all stars.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

YES! YES! 

Aye, I told you there was a rumor of a team sorta skating protocols ....... 

• Sad 2

• Moderators

I'm sure i missed the discussion in the game thread but the one thing that can never happen ever again is let Travis near a mic to do play by play.  OMG.  That was the most painful thing i've ever heard.   You could hear him thinking ("i'm really helping out here").   Lauren couldn't kick him out soon enough.  Lauren and Brian Oliver were fine.  Not usual play by play but they did good.  

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I'm sure i missed the discussion in the game thread but the one thing that can never happen ever again is let Travis near a mic to do play by play.  OMG.  That was the most painful thing i've ever heard.   You could hear him thinking ("i'm really helping out here").   Lauren couldn't kick him out soon enough.  Lauren and Brian Oliver were fine.  Not usual play by play but they did good.  

Haha, reminds me of when the bosses come down to the coal mine and start swinging the pick-ax all awkwardly, holding up progress.

They bust a sweat and look back like, "Yeah I did that thing."

Meanwhile all the rest of us are thinking, "Bro, you barely even scratched that pebble.  Getcho fat-a** back to the office before you give yourself an aneurysm."

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Really? He has some good insights. He's not a natural broadcaster, but his break down of the x's and o's was outstanding .

Edited by bleachkit
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Wait?  You don't like Curry?  LOL

Did you see Lebron trying to say Warriors and Suns are kicking their butts because they are the only teams without injuries?  LOL.  Maybe don't load the team up with 2011 all stars.   

This is what happens when you build a team off of nostalgia and not current performance.