• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

19 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

They couldn't just sign Jim Spanarkel or whoever to a 10-day?

~lw3

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47uuvln42eo4qnjg8f31

I can't even ...............

I mean I literally can't even fathom this.

What the heyul are you doing Travis Schlenk!?!  Tony?!  Somebody get on the phone and do something!  Meanwhile, we're out here losing games with randos??!  WHY!?  HOW!?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47uuvln42eo4qnjg8f31

I can't even ...............

I mean I literally can't even fathom this.

What the heyul are you doing Travis Schlenk!?!  Tony?!  Somebody get on the phone and do something!  Meanwhile, we're out here losing games with randos??!  WHY!?  HOW!?

Like I said, Travis was paid off to keep us out of the Playoffs..  Probably by Knicks/Sixers owners. lol..... NBA hates us.  

Edited by terrell

11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

And yeah I'm sure these weak-a** teams had "excuses".

"Bwah, sorry Adam but we couldn't sign Lumidee in time to get here before tipoff, blah, blah, blah .."

But they know it's some bullcrap-eth!

Meanwhile, we got double-digit dudes just happy to be out there.  Out there runnin' 6 different plays during the same set.  Guarding dudes that're on the bench.  That boy Nate Mc out there like ....

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47olb5950zt1jxrhx8wv

Yes, Nate.  It literally is amateur hour!

I see no evidence to the contrary, at this point.

They musta promised that mfer they'd grow his hair back if he just made sure we end up in the play-in at best.

Warriors Assistant GM Travis Schlenk Reportedly in Hawks GM Contract Talks  | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights

• Haha 4

We can and do.  You can't or will not.  You get to postpone.  We have to play.  Wasn't that a great game last night.  And, don't we have a great NBA team.  When our starting PG doesn't even know some of his team- mates Atlanta is expected to compete with one of the top teams.  Really?

Major college football teams often schedule minor teams that will guarantee a win.  Like Alabama hosting the Cullowhee Catamounts. WNC has no chance. This has happened with the Bulls - Hawks games.  No one could expect a different outcome.  Chicago has had two guaranteed victories.  

We watch and wonder, who are these guys?  When they do something good, we yell "Yes!"  And when they mess up, "Oh well" is all we can say.  Only one good thing I can think of about this - These new players get to play in the NBA and maybe impress someone.  They get paid for this!

How long until we may expect a victory?  Not for a long time.  Can't get our players back.  Until then we will continue with this joke for this is what the NBA has made of the Atlanta Hawks.

😪

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Fielding all these G league players and guys are complaining about our team’s defense. 

No, it's worse.  They're complaining that it was Trae's defense that made the difference.  You can't make this stuff up.

Asking why Trae can't get out here and 'get after it' like those guys.  Like we're out here watchin' Hoosiers or something.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

I'm still ok with using call-ups but only if everyone is doing it.  You can't have partial teams facing full-strength teams then treat those wins/losses the same at the end of the season. 

It’s kinda like if you were to street fight Soth but couldn’t use your right arm, or your right leg, and can only see through one eye. That’s what it feels when  barber has to guard a Lavine.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

It’s kinda like if you were to street fight Soth but couldn’t use your right arm, or your right leg, and can only see through one eye. That’s what it feels when  barber has to guard a Lavine.

True.  But I wouldn't try to fight soth in the mean streets of Columbus.  I'd just sneak 'im like ...

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47px11yvpxp3bix7gl0tr

Hit 'im with a one-arm'd chokehold before he knew what was happenin'.  Mrs. soth would just laugh.  "Baby you gettin' your a** whupped by a one-arm, one-leg dude?" 😁

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

True.  But I wouldn't try to fight soth in the mean streets of Columbus.  I'd just sneak 'im like ...

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47px11yvpxp3bix7gl0tr

Hit 'im with a one-arm'd chokehold before he knew what was happenin'.  Mrs. soth would just laugh.  "Baby you gettin' your a** whupped by a one-arm, one-leg dude?" 😁

:laugh1:.. meanwhile Soth be sittin like..

B095DF4A-EFD2-47D1-A105-D41AC8E4F28D.jpeg

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1