• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

16 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Lost amid all of this pure and utter hypocritical BS, is the fact that we have a roster full of 10-Day players who for the most part, have come in playing hard and carrying themselves with the utmost professionalism.

These guys will all likely be gone in another week.  But they have all earned my respect. It's not their fault that they were caught up in this cluster-jerk of mismanagement by the league office.

They deserve credit for being ready, competing hard and generally making the most of this opportunity.

I wont make anymore jokes about these dudes. I appreciate them wearing the Hawks uniform with pride. I wish them well once their contracts expire.

I'd like to see some of these guys get opportunities with us next year in Summer League too. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
24 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Lost amid all of this pure and utter hypocritical BS, is the fact that we have a roster full of 10-Day players who for the most part, have come in playing hard and carrying themselves with the utmost professionalism.

These guys will all likely be gone in another week.  But they have all earned my respect. It's not their fault that they were caught up in this cluster-jerk of mismanagement by the league office.

They deserve credit for being ready, competing hard and generally making the most of this opportunity.

I wont make anymore jokes about these dudes. I appreciate them wearing the Hawks uniform with pride. I wish them well once their contracts expire.

I am not making jokes about any of them. I think they are coming in under insane conditions and can't even PRACTICE and yet are forced to play games against full NBA rosters.  I commend them for trying their best. I do think that it is a complete insult to charge fans full ticket prices to see these players and for the games to be played under these circumstances.

I said this on realgm and I'll say it here. Our season is ruined. There is no way in hell we can overcome all these NBA mandatory losses with how tight and competitive the East is. 

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

Draymond whining now about them possibly having back to backs. They are probably hiding Covid symptoms and lying anyways. Having said that, he is speaking up when we all waiting on Schlenk. 

Definitely true but I don’t need to hear it from Draymond and the Warriors, if any team, US FIRST!

605258CD-0906-4359-8E35-AC221A495183.jpeg

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, marco102 said:

Roster full of G League players....

Now we getting G League refs.

At the very least, our G-League players will have more experience working them over for fouls.