• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

No way. I’m not giving up, we are gonna pull through this bs the league is doing to us and overcome and get in the playoffs and make noise.

I'm not giving up either broseph just being honest. I can't see this team losing at least 10 games from NBA covid era and then flipping a switch and winning like 30 in a row to finish the season. Hope I'm wrong.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, marco102 said:

Monday could be a very good day for us.

So Wright can return before JC, OO and JJ because he got sick at the right time after the new rules. That's just so stupid on the NBA's part not to make it retroactive. Cats on the same team been out 10 days watching their teammates return after less than a week.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Supes @NBASupes have you played with your boy Obi Toppin? … :indifferent:… on..on 2K..

He is fun. I’m battling with him and the Knicks right now against a determined OKC squad. I ran Toppin at SF, F it. 

Rose 🌹 

RJ

Topps

Ran

Mitch

I haven't played 2k in awhile. I have a new job that took me away from the sticks for the time being.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I haven't played 2k in awhile. I have a new job that took me away from the sticks for the time being.

:good: Glad you found something. Hope it's going well and right on time for the New Year!

• Like 1