• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pistons at Hawks

lethalweapon3

17 hours ago, NBASupes said:

He does everything outside of shooting well. He also does a lot of little things. He can play on or off the ball. He's constantly moving in little spaces opening up the game for others. He's a massive reason our 2nd unit has been a major plus every game this year. He's a much better player than even I thought he was. For a modern PG, he's not that but he's what I call a versatile PG who adds a lot of positive value. He's not an average at everything type like Shelvin Mack and Brandon Goodwin. He's really good at a lot. What he's good at might not be massive to PGs but it is to impact. That's where we need him to be massive at.

True dat.  He creates great angles for his team and cuts them off on defense. His herky-jerk, start-stop style is quite confusing to opponents.  He ain’t +19 on the season for nothing.  With his high IQ I would’ve expected him to pass up every three he’s taken for better team looks; maybe get off the ball and cut back door or set someone up to draw a foul.  He can’t even hit rhythm threes like Dieng-a-lang.

• Like 1