• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Not that it means anything, but

thecampster

On 10/26/2021 at 5:31 AM, thecampster said:

If the playoffs started today, Chicago is your number 1 seed and Boston, Brooklyn would be out.

I love the 1st week of the season.

You know how I know it’s early in the season besides the fact that only 2 games have been played? 

If the season ended today,

The #1 seed Bulls in the East {insert giggle} would play the #8 seed Hawks in round 1! :indifferent:

image.gif.7e5d194ae75eb0c415e8e82d01b38b3f.gif

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 1

• Moderators

Did you know if the season ended today that we would have the first 3 undefeated teams and the first 2 "always defeated" teams in league history?  

Did you know if the season ended today that Chicago would have played a full season in which their opponents won only 22% of their games which would be the lowest such number in NBA history by a country mile?

Sometimes it is too early to draw "if the season ended today" types of comparisons for anything but some laughs.

• Haha 2

On 10/26/2021 at 8:31 AM, thecampster said:

If the playoffs started today, Chicago is your number 1 seed and Boston, Brooklyn would be out.

I love the 1st week of the season.

LOL as of today, Brooklyn, Boston and Philly would all be out...Milwaukee would be your 7th seed playing Charlotte.

Then again, both LA teams, San Antonio and Phoenix would all be out too.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thecampster said:

LOL as of today, Brooklyn, Boston and Philly would all be out...Milwaukee would be your 7th seed playing Charlotte.

Then again, both LA teams, San Antonio and Phoenix would all be out too.

The Hawks would be back in New York with the 3rd and 6th seed match up.