WIT cheese 🧀!!!! :laugh1:

22 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Child’s Play.

Sir Chuckie :sarcastic:

23 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

dunk that ish

image.gif.a8c721c6be19c50478823eca863faf60.gif

25 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Ben tried the silent treatment, demanding through his agent to be traded to any NBA outpost in California whose city doesn’t begin with the letter “S”.

Still say it’s the best place for him. This or Spurs.

26 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Two Down, Two to Go! Go Bravos! Happy Halloween! And Let’s Go Hawks!

Yes sirrrr! Awesome lw3! 

• Thanks 1

Nate must talk without being fined, big time, by the NBA.  Remember, Trae was fined for his physical attack of an official.  That one fine is about what a third of my annual income looks like.

I wonder, did the official end up in the hospital?  The Doctor's office?  Did anyone call 911?  

NBA officials apparently have their orders.  "Keep Trae Young off the free throw line by any and every means possible.  If any Hawk objects, give them a tech. foul."  Seems to be working so far.  More news on this tonight.  Stay tuned.

Meanwhile, GO ATL HAWKS!!

😜

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

If any Hawk objects, give them a tech. foul."  Seems to be working so far.  More news on this tonight.  Stay tuned.

Trying to keep us down for decades when we had no stars, now we have them and they try and “alter” the calls. 🤦‍♀️ That’s just low.

• Thanks 1

What kills me is that they did not change the rules on hacks and hand checking. If they did they didn't announce it. 

That's what needs to be addressed. Not one of the "non-calls" against are of the foul baiting variety. Every time they swallow the whistle on those Trae doesn't say anything. Those are the calls we expected to go away.

If they are bringing back real playoff type defense for good then let us know. Because they sure as like to call touch fouls against the Hawks but not for them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I don't appreciate Nate's response.  We just want them to call regular fouls.

I dont like it, but I get it.

ultimately, on some level, we'll have to "get past it".  Although there's certainly some fault on the refs' part.

He's taking the stance of not lending credence to it because, if he indicates the refs are at fault, the team may not recover mentally.

Trae is right in his comments, but the league will not capitulate to him.  We could get buried by this if we're not careful