• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers

lethalweapon3

On a fan message board you will have persistently negative posters, which I have actually come to appreciate some of them in a strange way, and ludicrously positive posters.  To me both sides deserve criticism.  I've seen more insane takes on our roster after our ECF run that are positive than the negative ones.  The positive takes just don't get scrutinized the same way.  I mean after beating Dallas in game ONE, people acted like a dynasty had just been established.  

There is some validity to the takes after this game.  If you were to ask an average NBA fan, or analyst, if Trae Young can be the top player on a championship team, it would sound a lot like some of the opinions given in this thread.  Since Trae has been breaking records and the best Hawks player since Nique, I'm firmly on the side of building around him.  But the team that wins the title usually has a Lebron, Steph, Giannis, Kobe type.  It's perfectly legit to ask if Trae can be the best player on a title team.  Maybe the timing is off and comes across as reactionary after a bad loss, but it's a legit question.  

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Full disclosure, I haven't seen anyone suggesting a coach firing.  I mention that just as an example of 'stuff' people say.  But, knowing who/what we're dealing with, I'm gonna go out on a pretty sturdy limb and say it's coming soon.

Dude is really trying but he just doesn’t have the game plan needed for success. I honestly hope we win a game but no more than that because I want the 1st pick in the draft. Dan Campbell is officially on the hot seat, but it’s the Ford’s you have to hate, starts from the top down. 

44-6 is not acceptable. They have officially given up as a franchise. 

Wait.. where am I? This isn’t the 🦁‘s den?

I must be on the wrong floor again..

image.gif.60e48f85a07c5cd14516621068f33d3f.gif

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Ohh snap, jeffy's keepin' receipts on these foo's.  Get 'em, JS17 .... wait '17'?

This you?   .... :Schroder:

lol 17 was always my sports number growing up but i never could get myself to buy a Schröder jersey.  BUT i have been eying an OO jersey for a while now... maybe these new yellow ones?!?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

lol 17 was always my sports number growing up but i never could get myself to buy a Schröder jersey.  BUT i have been eying an OO jersey for a while now... maybe these new yellow ones?!?

Are those confirmed? I thought those were made up by fans...lol

Edit:  NVM

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JeffS17 said:

I'm still a little on the fence on these... I really need to see them in person.  Yellow is tough to pull off -- fine line between cool, unique jersey and ronald mcdonald 

Yeah, I'm not a fan either, but once you see them in on the court, they may look a lot better.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

All I'm seeing is you didn't answer my question .... Dennis.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47ams5f7ciqxjjzzp8jt