• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I am fine with this if guys are playing off the ball as they did the 2nd half of last year. The problem with the fast pace is Trae decision making skills. LP played at a fast pace and we were a .400 team 

I'm not saying play at LPs breakneck speed, but this slow crawl by Nate just ain it either.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Dre looking like rookie Dre

That's what I am seeing as well. If we start Kev and Bogi on the wings, we are better for it.

I don't know if starting them together would be good either. Right now Cap isn't holding it down and the defense might suffer without Dre in there. Starting Cam might not be good either since he get's as many attaempts as he does playing with the bench.

Tough situation right now.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm not saying play at LPs breakneck speed, but this slow crawl by Nate just ain it either.

We gotta be in open court play to do that. We are getting the ball out of the net everytime. Our defense has been ass

Curry getting wide open jumpers, lol

2 minutes ago, aali34 said:

I don't know if starting them together would be good either. Right now Cap isn't holding it down and the defense might suffer without Dre in there. Starting Cam might not be good either since he get's as many attaempts as he does playing with the bench.

Tough situation right now.

Start Solo or Kevin with Bogi. I've seen enough of Dre and I rather Cam without Trae who once Cam has a miss, he won't see the ball for the rest of the half

I miss Tony Snell or Solo starting. Dudes who knew how to play without the rock

Damn you know it's bad when Solo name is dropped. I'll give you this, at least he makes an effort to stay in front of his man and fight through screens even if he is a foul magnet. If Trae. Bogi and Kev are gonna be this dog water on O you can't be getting your @ss busted on the other end.

• Like 1

I miss Tony Snell or Solo starting. Dudes who knew how to play without the rock

This team isnt going anywhere as constructed...ANYBODY is available for the right price if Im GM.....I dont see one untouchable player on the Hawks right now but maybe Cam because of upside...

Just now, Carmine said:

Damn you know it's bad when Solo name is dropped. I'll give you this, at least he makes an effort to stay in front of his man and fight through screens even if he is a foul magnet. If Trae. Bogi and Kev are gonna be this dog water on O you can't be getting your @ss busted on the other end.

Solo knows how to make an impact on offense without scoring a point.

3 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Haters gonna hate.

Man 

To Stfu GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Even Stevie Wonder can see this team looks like shit. U are EASILY one of the most annoying posters on here. Calling people haters becuz we are truthful about what we see. Again STFU!!! Don't bother replying u going straight to the ignore list bozo

Edited by Bonkers
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

No offense whatsoever. Terrible coaching from Nate

Wow Nate had me fooled last year smh

Bro really got lucky Cam and Hunter was out when he took over and Hunter was available against the Knicks.

Kevin is so much better on offense than Hunter 

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Start Solo or Kevin with Bogi. I've seen enough of Dre and I rather Cam without Trae who once Cam has a miss, he won't see the ball for the rest of the half

Dre may never be the same, but I dont want to think like that...

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

Idk about Solo.

Dre looks like he's feeling out his place on offense. Gotta give him time.

Houston decided Capela wasn't needed anymore after 10 games, we knnow how that turned out.

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

Man 

To Stfu GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Even Stevie Wonder can see this team looks like shit. U are EASILY one of the most annoying posters on here. Calling people haters becuz we are truthful about what we see. Again STFU!!! Don't bother replying u going straight to the ignore list bozo

Clown

Bro really got lucky Cam and Hunter was out when he took over and Hunter was available against the Knicks.

Kevin is so much better on offense than Hunter 

Knicks are gonna cream us this season with Robinson back.