• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers

lethalweapon3

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Bro really got lucky Cam and Hunter was out when he took over and Hunter was available against the Knicks.

Kevin is so much better on offense than Hunter 

This team looks worse than LP's ever did tbh.

4 minutes ago, terrell said:

Dre may never be the same, but I dont want to think like that...

We overrated Dre. He played so well in the beginning of last year but we were losing like crazy. We did not start winning till Nate took over and Kevin started with Solo or Tony.

Just now, NBASupes said:

We overrated Dre. He played so well in the beginning of last year but we were losing like crazy. We did not start winning till Nate took over and Kevin started with Solo or Tony.

Well Nate better fix it then...Gonna be hard to justify benching 4th pick in the draft who we traded up for..

5 minutes ago, terrell said:

This team looks worse than LP's ever did tbh.

It does honestly. LP teams would blow leads or stay close and suck at the end. His teams wasn't bricking bunnies. I don't see any defense being played by us either in the last two games.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Man, Shake killing us

We suck, we suck, we suck, we suck 

I wish I could be a fly on the wall in the locker room after the game...This team is a mess right now..

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

It does honestly. LP teams would blow leads or stay close and suck at the end. His teams wasn't bricking bunnies. I don't see any defense being played by us either in the last two games.

Schlenk shouldve waited on all of these extensions....Good Lord...Looks like He got fooled by fluke playoff run...

Edited by terrell