• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

Is there a single player on the team that looks like he did last year?  JC and maybe Lou are it. Everyone else seems like a complete 180 from last year. 

JC looks better. Lou does as well as he's playing less mins. Obviously Cam looks better. That's about it

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, terrell said:

Cleveland game wasnt a fluke..Theyre better than us right now......Wow..

If it helps, they looked better than us after game 15 last year. Its still early. We aren't Miami or New York. We aren't a hit the ground running team. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

JC looks better. Lou does as well as he's playing less mins. Obviously Cam looks better. That's about it

If Trae cant get to the line at a high rate, we're in trouble..That's a HUGE part of his game.......He's never been a great shooter to begin with but he was a master at drawing fouls......Teams can just let him hoist away. Why would hedrive to the basket and risk injury if hes not gonna get the calls? .Hes gonna have to play better defense or something to compensate, if that's even possible.....He'll lead the NBA in assists though if that means anything.. NBA mightve  just ruined our team...smh

8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

If it helps, they looked better than us after game 15 last year. Its still early. We aren't Miami or New York. We aren't a hit the ground running team. 

Different teams...Cavs got better..IDK what the hell we did..

Edited by terrell

I’m sensing a ten-game losing streak: Nets, Jazz, Suns, Warriors, Jazz (again), Nuggets, and Bucks. I don’t see one win in that stretch. 

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

No Delon until garbage time?

How is he the only one in the doghouse?

I'll start to panic if we are still looking this terrilble after about 20 games.  Right now, we've been good at home and bad on the road.  Got to do better.

Cam is looking like he is taking a leap.  We need Hunter, Clint, Huerter, Gallo, and Bogi to get it going again. 

• Thanks 2

Hawks still don't have a Superstar....smh

Maybe one day...

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I'll start to panic if we are still looking this terrilble after about 20 games.  Right now, we've been good at home and bad on the road.  Got to do better.

Cam is looking like he is taking a leap.  We need Hunter, Clint, Huerter, Gallo, and Bogi to get it going again. 

Trae?

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

The entire team has got to get their head out of their collective asses. Play some defense, move the ball, move your ass, pick up the pace, keep your composure and quit whining to the refs. Bogi, Huerter and Gallo need to get their offense on track.

This was the 1st good team we've played...And we saw what happened.. Hawks are overrated by Hawks fans...I expected this type of loss tbh..It took all we had to put away a hobbled Detroit team..