• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Warriors

lethalweapon3

The Hawks and the Skyhawks need to figure out what they are doing in the 2nd half. The bench needs to get it together. You can't have everyone in the negatives in the 2nd half again. What was crazy was everyone on the bench was +2 - +8. Gallo had a +8 and ended the game with a -19.

12 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

The Hawks and the Skyhawks need to figure out what they are doing in the 2nd half. The bench needs to get it together. You can't have everyone in the negatives in the 2nd half again. What was crazy was everyone on the bench was +2 - +8. Gallo had a +8 and ended the game with a -19.

I hate to say this, but It might be time to move Bogi(gonna be hard to get rid of Gallo). No reason to have him, Huerter and Reddish. Trae is not going to play defense, and he is going to hog the ball so Bogi isn’t even a good fit tbh. Last year it worked because Capela was actually a good player. Capela got his extension and looks shot. Without Defensive Player of the year Capela that Young and Bogi backcourt is an L.......

And as much as I like Dre, he doesn’t even deserve Collins money. He has not shown he can be healthy or do anything consistently..........

Hawks need to look for a trader partner.....This team isnt going anywhere as constructed imo...

Make everyone available but Trae/Collins....

And yes Im frustrated as hell with this team...............................................................................................lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

This ain't really about the Warriors just being good this is about the Hawks looking totally incompetent. Losing while playing competently is one thing but losing and looking incompetent is what this is!!!

Last postseason is now known as the fluke run as far as i'm concerned

The Warriors are very good.  And they have the best shooter of all time.

When you play that team, you either have to match them shot for shot, or you have to hope Steph is having an off night.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Bulls are good this year. They are sure as heck arent looking to trade Lavine now, that ship has sailed.

Yep... 

Edited by terrell

19 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Well, looks like we will fighting for that play in spot. 

This team needs a leader in the locker room. Trae should be the one, but after saying he is bored by the regular season he can hardly call out the slackers. And there are many of them needing to be called out. 

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dnice said:

What a mess of a team.

It's amazing that John Collins was 6-6 for 18 points at the half and he put up only one shot in the second half. Did the Hawks just say "naw we don't need that"?....................
Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, terrell said:

It's amazing that John Collins was 6-6 for 18 points at the half and he put up only one shot in the second half. Did the Hawks just say "naw we don't need that"?....................

In all fairness, they were kicking ass before Steph when crazy

• Like 1

I take solace in the fact that Warriors are a fluke. Curry bent tonight (shoulder sting), he’s not lasting 82, no way. He’s fragile as hell.

We played a good first half followed by a crap 2nd half.

I hope Draymond thinks it’s “just basketball” when somebody pokes his eyes out or rips his head off.

On to face the Jazz,

Go Hawks!

ps Bob didn’t like Stephanie needing to get 50. Comon man act like you been there before. Petty.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

Gotta fix those 3rd quarters. Our first halves are always competitive and then we break down.

Nate got some tweaking to do. He played Delon tonight which shows that he doesn't act off of his pressers, we saw that in the Knicks series as well. 

Rayford's optimistic which is good. He's a solid gauge on understanding the team's dynamic.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, aali34 said:

Gotta fix those 3rd quarters. Our first halves are always competitive and then we break down.

Nate got some tweaking to do. He played Delon tonight which shows that he doesn't act off of his pressers, we saw that in the Knicks series as well. 

Rayford's optimistic which is good. He's a solid gauge on understanding the team's dynamic.

I part of me feels like the bench should be much better than this. Too talented. Cam's inconsistency is a problem but you got Kevin, Gallo, Wright, and Dieng. That's a quality ass bench 

I understand Steph was in his bag but still. Foul his ass

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 2