• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Warriors

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Delon plays . . . and all is Wright.

He's a steadying influence on that 2nd unit. I'd rather see Lou play off the ball WITH him than be the primary ballhandler with Delon buried on the bench.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

He's a steadying influence on that 2nd unit. I'd rather see Lou play off the ball WITH him than be the primary ballhandler with Delon buried on the bench.

Nate knows that Delon should be playing the point.  He was just trying to get Lou some games in.  I hope he sees that trying to play Lou at the point, in situations where we don't need instant points, is a bad idea.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Nate knows that Delon should be playing the point.  He was just trying to get Lou some games in.  I hope he sees that trying to play Lou at the point, in situations where we don't need instant points, is a bad idea.

He should've learned that lesson last season. I can't help but be a little concerned about some of these "easy to see" issues. Not side eyeing Nate yet though.:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

He should've learned that lesson last season. I can't help but be a little concerned about some of these "easy to see" issues. Not side eyeing Nate yet though.:laugh:

I'm side-eyeing :ph34r: cuz if us fans can see it, surely he can.

• Thanks 1