• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Warriors

lethalweapon3

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

This. The bench happened.

At this point, we need to drop the all bench lineup. Play guys 6 mins intervals like Miami does. 

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

13 freethrows too. Everything was a foul.

I notice Steph is getting a lot of calls this year and Trae in particular the Hawks are getting robbed. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, terrell said:

We need to find a trade partner for Gallo and a wing...We need another bucket getter...

I honestly feel Gallo coming back threw us off a bit and i don't see how it has anything to do with it but i feel Cam took a back seat to gallo in the offense on the chart.  Maybe it's just me but cams aggressiveness is not what it was before gallo came back.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Threezus said:

I honestly feel Gallo coming back threw us off a bit and i don't see how it has anything to do with it but i feel Cam took a back seat to gallo in the offense on the chart.  Maybe it's just me but cams aggressiveness is not what it was before gallo came back.

That's because Gallo and Cam like the same spots on the court. Gallo doesn't have any chemistry with Gallo. He really didn't play much with him last year. Cam was a starter for the most part and Gallo was hurt a lot till when Cam got hurt, he got healthy again.

Just now, terrell said:

Trae with only 3 free throws...I dont think Yall realize how much this is gonna affect us....

You can't blame that on Trae. The refs have made it clear, they want the Hawks to lose. 

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

That's because Gallo and Cam like the same spots on the court. Gallo doesn't have any chemistry with Gallo. He really didn't play much with him last year. Cam was a starter for the most part and Gallo was hurt a lot till when Cam got hurt, he got healthy again.

You can't blame that on Trae. The refs have made it clear, they want the Hawks to lose. 

Who the fk is blaming Trae? lol

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Hawks losing will make it look like the new rules worked...smh

Nate is a dumbass...

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

I've only watched the 4th qtr but uhh

Yea this team ain't it...shit this coaching ain't it either. Like I said b4 last postseason was a fluke

Warriors are a good team, but yeah, we need to make a move imo...

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

Nate is a dumbass...

Warriors are a good team, but yeah, we need to make a move imo...

This ain't really about the Warriors just being good this is about the Hawks looking totally incompetent. Losing while playing competently is one thing but losing and looking incompetent is what this is!!!

Last postseason is now known as the fluke run as far as i'm concerned

Edited by Bonkers

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Hope GS pays a price for playing Curry to get 50.

Said it in chat, putting it here for the record. 

Don't @ me.

What kind of price? Maybe we should play some defense...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1