• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Magic at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Not a Gramps type night at the line..21/32 65%, JC 11-14 though.

Lots of bickering. I feel like Cole Anthony is gonna be a good player but I dunno what it is with him and Austin Rivers, I feel like .. well.. they are punks. Like high privilege type growing up with money but act like they grew up rough. Lol.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

LJ jersey so far: 

All Braves postseason wins, perfect record.

5-0 in Hawks games.

2-0 in Bulls Games.

I tried to sneak it off just now but Mrs. Sothron reminded me the Bulls and Lakers starts in 30 minutes, why bother to take it off just to put it back on...

If you wear it to bed ... you may get "lucky" again!  🙂

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m sorry you gonna have to get out of some of these Bulls games. We need to load manage you here @Sothron, can’t have you watching 164 regular season games, it’s too much on the retina 👁.. we have the playoffs to consider. 

She's thinking I need to wear it for Chicago Blackhawks games now. I'm trying to keep this karma but she's determined to spread the love.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sothron said:

LJ jersey so far: 

All Braves postseason wins, perfect record.

5-0 in Hawks games.

2-0 in Bulls Games.

I tried to sneak it off just now but Mrs. Sothron reminded me the Bulls and Lakers starts in 30 minutes, why bother to take it off just to put it back on...

So the decision you have to make is . . . do you want to use up all of your jersey wins during the regular season?  Or do you want to save some for the playoffs.

I would at least wear the jersey until we get above .500, then save some of those jersey wins for big regular season games, and the playoffs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
36 minutes ago, Sothron said:

She's thinking I need to wear it for Chicago Blackhawks games now. I'm trying to keep this karma but she's determined to spread the love.

What’s the Chicago connection?    Why are we watching the same exact basketball games lol?     I’m a Chicagoan, was a Bulls fan, became a Hawks fan and this year the Bulls have piqued my interest again.      Was a diehards Blackhawks fan, but quit on them cold turkey when they traded Panarin.  

• Like 1

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, Jdawgflow said:

So did I hear that right when After fouling Collins and getting bench pressed to half court by Cole, Bamba got called “Obama” by Nique before getting grief for needing to hit the weights?  

Nique had me lost for a sec.  Had no clue what he was talking about

Shoutout to Solo...He stabilized the defense to start off the third quarter. He made good rotations, and played solid defense on Anthony. Didn’t take any dumb shots on offense. Solo did his job tonight.

No burn for Dieng? Is he in the doghouse?

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, JTB said:

2 games in a row that capela has looked like last year’s version of himself.

2 games in a row that Lou and Gallo have been productive off the bench 

2 games in a row where the offense is flowing better and playing at a much quicker pace.

2 games in a row that the defense has stepped it up and looked much better 

2 games in a row we looked good in the 2nd half of the game 

2 games in a row we expanded our lead in the 4th and finished the game to get the W.

2 games in a row where the team scored better as unit overall 

2 games in a row Trae and JC leading the offense and Nate is playing through them more.

plus more! ….we got to keep this up and keep this going. It’s a long season ahead of us but these are two positive back to back wins.

Your a glass half full kind of guy I take it?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JTB said:

2 games in a row that capela has looked like last year’s version of himself.

2 games in a row that Lou and Gallo have been productive off the bench 

2 games in a row where the offense is flowing better and playing at a much quicker pace.

2 games in a row that the defense has stepped it up and looked much better 

2 games in a row we looked good in the 2nd half of the game 

2 games in a row we expanded our lead in the 4th and finished the game to get the W.

2 games in a row where the team scored better as unit overall 

2 games in a row Trae and JC leading the offense and Nate is playing through them more.

plus more! ….we got to keep this up and keep this going. It’s a long season ahead of us but these are two positive back to back wins.

2 games in a row the Hawks have been at home.  They are a great home team so far.  That early road trip really did them in to start the season.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jdawgflow said:

So did I hear that right when After fouling Collins and getting bench pressed to half court by Cole, Bamba got called “Obama” by Nique before getting grief for needing to hit the weights?  

Yup he said Obama. I had to go back :laugh1:

• Haha 1