• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Magic

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Hawks still can't control the boards!  Orlando with 12 offensive rebounds??

My gawd. If they make you this miserable after a win, maybe turn off the tv?  What the hell you expect? They were up 20 until the last 3 minutes with our 3rd string. The Magic normally lose by 10.5 (after the Hawks loss).  So our first and second unit doubled that.

What more do you want? 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Dude, do you have to find every negative even when we win? Just enjoy a win. 

Again like I have said many times before, I don't look at individual wins and losses.  They mean nothing to me.  I look at how the team is playing.  That determines how good the team is and how far they will go.  I certainly don't celebrate wins against the worst teams in the league my goodness.

Just now, Peoriabird said:

Again like I have said many times before, I don't look at individual wins and losses.  They mean nothing to me.  I look at how the team is playing.  That determines how good the team is and how far they will go.  I certainly don't celebrate wins against the worst teams in the league my goodness.

First, I get what you're saying.  I felt all game long that this was a loss were it not for the opponent being gard-awful.

However, it's ok to take a breath and enjoy the fact that they won in spite of themselves.  There's plenty of time to suss out needed improvements.

Give yourself a break, peo.  Smile

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Give yourself a break, peo.  Smile

Can't do it...These guys have a lot to clean up before they become relevant again.  I just doesn't look like the team is interested in getting better.  They talk a good game after every loss but nothing changes

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

That's your opinion and I respect it.  So respect mine

I'm not knocking you. Why did you cut off the rest of my quote? You do know that bad teams win games too, right? No NBA team has ever went 0-82 in a season. 

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I'm not knocking you. Why did you cut off the rest of my quote? You do know that bad teams win games too, right? No NBA team has ever went 0-82 in a season. 

Yeah cause there is usually more than 1 bad team in the league

17 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Can't do it...These guys have a lot to clean up before they become relevant again.  I just doesn't look like the team is interested in getting better.  They talk a good game after every loss but nothing changes

Trust me, I get it.  Can't be 'on 11' all the time though.

16 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Peo taking kg's advice ...
image.jpeg

He's definitely somewhere between ...

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47c4zdzbm4e145gt6mql0

and 

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47c4zdzbm4e145gt6mql

• Haha 3