• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Magic

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Nate just loves Lou...Lou can play like garbage and he'll leave him in

I don't mind a little sprinkling of Lemon Pepper here and there (in moderation) to spice things up, but he goes to Lou way too much.

And for the love of all that is holy, please stop playing Lou and Trae together! I wouldn't mind seeing Delon and Trae for a couple of minutes at a time occasionally though.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

I don't mind a little sprinkling of Lemon Pepper here and there (in moderation) to spice things up, but he goes to Lou way too much.

And for the love of all that is holy, please stop playing Lou and Trae together! I wouldn't mind seeing Delon and Trae for a couple of minutes at a time occasionally though.

He did just this tonight. I think it's a no brainer to play Delon next to Trae, he is the best defender at the 2 guard spot we have on the team atm. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

This game was awful to watch

If you are a fan of Orlando. Atlanta with 50% shooting 2-1 assist to turnover ratio. They played fine. The defense was a little tighter with Delon getting minutes with Trae instead of Lou. A few bad plays by some players on some plays on that end but for the most part they were contesting everything. Obviously helps Orlando is terrible, but if it wasn't for the scrub unit getting outscored by 10 points the last 3 minutes of the game this is a pretty effortless 20 point victory on the road. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

If you are a fan of Orlando. Atlanta with 50% shooting 2-1 assist to turnover ratio. They played fine. The defense was a little tighter with Delon getting minutes with Trae instead of Lou. A few bad plays by some players on some plays on that end but for the most part they were contesting everything. Obviously helps Orlando is terrible, but if it wasn't for the scrub unit getting outscored by 10 points the last 3 minutes of the game this is a pretty effortless 20 point victory on the road. 

Hawks should have man handled this team like Cleveland man handled Houston as a statement game to let the fans know that they were pissed off losing at home the the rockets.

• Haha 1