• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

....and here we Go! Hawks COVID cases. UPDATED! 13 Players to H&S

JayBirdHawk

1 hour ago, RedDawg#8 said:

This is all BS at this point. I need TS to grow a pair and stand up to the NBA. He is trying to play by these biased rules and sacrificing actual games in the process. We should have shut ourselves down a long time ago. Screw everyone else.

Yep. The NBA owes the Hawks a free tampering card minimum..................................

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'd be ok if Trae, Cam and Capela sit out the game in protest. Just throw the All GLeague squad out there.

Agreed. I said they should forfeit the game.. Why risk injury playing with a bunch of scrubs? Or how about a couple of "load management" games? smdh

• Like 2

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

So the dude we don't want or need to play gets through HASP at warp speed but the dudes we need are on the friggin pony express?

Yeah that makes sense.

I'm over this shish. 

This is starting to look a little intentional. Of course, that would be ridiculous if true, but I can't deny how it looks. Wes was brought in, played a game, AND tested positive well after our other guys had entered health and safety protocols. The timeline doesn't make sense.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, hawkman said:

This is starting to look a little intentional. Of course, that would be ridiculous if true, but I can't deny how it looks. Wes was brought in, played a game, AND tested positive well after our other guys had entered health and safety protocols. The timeline doesn't make sense.

You'd have to reject the evidence to believe it's not intentional.  At best, it's negligent and dismissive of our chances.

• Like 2

Does anyone think Chaundee Brown or Malcolm Hill have shown enough to make the roster for the rest of the season?  Either one would be an upgrade over Solomon who is out for the season and taking up a roster spot.

• Moderators

Following the OSHA/CDC protocols makes a ton of sense.  Ironically, by "grandfathering" some players under the old standards they are actually not following current OSHA/CDC protocols.  That makes zero sense.  If the CDC/OSHA get new data and tweak the protocols against to extend them is the NBA going to "grandfather" people under the old rules and let them return early?  Not if they don't want to end up dealing with legal issues.  Of course there will be no "grandfather"ing those players but the protocols get shortened and you aren't going to adjust?  WTF league.  Beyond stupid.

What a joke that the Hawks are still playing games right now.  Their whole roster is:

Guardians Of The Galaxy Who GIF - Guardians Of The Galaxy Who Djimon -  Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 4

• Premium Member

Hawks center Clint Capela said he is still feeling the effects of COVID-19 symptoms even after being cleared to play.

The Hawks center said Wednesday that he had respiratory issues while out following a positive test.

“Yes, it was hard breathing, cough ...

• Moderators
1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LOL . . they cancelled the Golden State - Denver game.

7 Nuggets supposedly tested positive today.

Is that the case?  I heard is was 3 players but they have a bunch of injuries. 

We're screwing ourselves by playing by the rules when no one else is  

• Like 1