• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Maybe-Magic "at" Half-Off-Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Vince Carter beat me to the punch.  I'm seeing very good ball movement at times with the Hawks.  Thats one very good bonus of not having Trae out there.

Sometimes ball movement isn’t productive. If it’s getting passed around because nobody can score, it’s not the same. I encourage ball movement, but not the summer ball/bad college teams style. This offense is kind of that right now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, gHost83 said:

I hope all the people that hate on Trae's D can shut the hell up now. This team is nothing without him.

Just shows this core isnt as good as people think........Trae is great offensive player, but what else do we have really? Hunter is injury prone..Cam still plays like a rookie most of the time...Huerter is avg at best..Collins is alright I guess but nothing special.....  Travis has had countless 1st rdrs and we're still below avg squad....smh...

• Thanks 1

Just now, cam1218 said:

Sometimes ball movement isn’t productive. If it’s getting passed around because nobody can score, it’s not the same. I encourage ball movement, but not the summer ball/bad college teams style. This offense is kind of that right now.

They have to learn to play without Trae.  They have to learn good ball movement and taking good shots without Trae being on the floor.  This is just one game.

• Like 1