• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Half-Baked-Hawks at Several-Sixers

lethalweapon3

35 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Its not that I don't like him...I just don't think he is a starting 2 guard because of his limitations on offense and defense

You could say the same thing about Collins...

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, terrell said:

You could say the same thing about Collins...

Naw JC eliminated alot of the holes in his game. The only thing he can't do well is handle or create fpr himself multiple possessions in a row. He's one of the best 4s in the league.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, aali34 said:

Naw JC eliminated alot of the holes in his game. The only thing he can't do well is handle or create fpr himself multiple possessions in a row. He's one of the best 4s in the league.

His perimeter defense is ass..He got smoked off the dribble..All Im saying is he has limitations also..The difference between he and OO is massive..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, aali34 said:

He has but he still got some issues. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, terrell said:

His perimeter defense is ass..He got smoked off the dribble..All Im saying is he has limitations also..The difference between he and OO is massive..

It's not ass, it's passable to solid. OO was drafted for defense so it makes sense he's good at it.

If you wanna see ass, watch Gallo lol

• Haha 3

Cam is ballin out! Okongwu is a game changer and Bogi hits key shots despite being 4-17. Did he hit 3 or 4 straight, wow so at one point he was like 0-13? Sheesh 🙄, didn’t matter he hit when the game was on the line.

Mays with the 11 boards. Wait, why can’t he be our backup 1? He’s put in the work he should get an opportunity.

Noice Hawks! :dance:

Merry Xmas 🎅 eve everyone! 

image.gif.df9c5717b41a3378c3a078c8230b2b22.gif

44100352-8161-46D1-9AA3-6DAAEA2C328B.jpeg

7397A254-0830-44A9-8B9D-B9516B14ADA6.jpeg

• Like 3

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, kg01 said:

Worse loss, us losing to Orl or PHI losing to us?

Philly losing to us.   

Philly was at home.  Truly the better team.. and we were missing several starters and lose two players during the game.  Philly wasn't injured at all. Embiid let a guy who has played 53 games manhandle him.   We beat Philly with no practice on the second night of a back to back. 

We lost to Orl.  We had guys who hadn't practiced with the team playing.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Diesel said:

I used to think that about cam, but I don't see superstar yet.   His problem is his mind.  I think he can be a really good player... like Mikal Bridges.. who sits on the brink of superstar but not quite there.   I say we bring him along.   Here's the thing.  I don't know if Cam will ever be better than Dre'.   But Cam is the flashyier of the two. 

Right now, Cam is almost prime Smith.

And before everybody goes off the deep end with a NOOOOO ...people need to remember that JR was consistently a 12 - 18 ppg scorer most of his career, and functioned well either as a potent 6th man type scorer, or as a 2nd / 3rd option scorer as a starter

JR had all of the talent in the world as an offensive player. He just couldn't put it all together from a consistency and mental standpoint.

• Like 1