• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Well it depends what the cost is. Based on leaked reports it appears the cost is very high, and several teams have made competitive bids. Even though Trae and Ben is an intriguing fit, breaking up the team is a hard pill to swallow. 

IMO We broke the team up when we traded Cam (regardless of whatever reason being reported). He was my #1 "future" potential guy on this roster. Time for Schlenk to make it up for his loss at the least.

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Every team is still in the running and at the same time not in the running.  It's all fluid.

I know but when I saw that reported kings offer (assuming it was real but apparently it’s not now or if it was it got pulled off the table)…I felt like that was a deal that no team could match to Philly for Simmons.

Before that offer Was reported I felt the hawks offers we’ve heard are Phillys best deals on the table and now I feel like that again now that shams has reported this for the kings.

I know a lot of teams are in it but there’s clearly better offers than others and I believe the hawks have given them the top offer they can probably get.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Every team is still in the running and at the same time not in the running.  It's all fluid.

So true.

I believe that Klutch Sports or whoever is in charge of Simmons is leaking and floating rumors to build up his value... and to spark a trade.

I think teams are slowly inching out. 

If we want Simmons this is good for us because it means that Morey's ask goes down.   He's going to get desperate soon...  He can't let this go beyond the trade deadline.  He'd be a fool. 

Fresh Prince Room GIF - Fresh Prince Room Empty - Discover & Share GIFs

Darryl Morey at the trade Deadline if this keeps up.

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Minor issues with this rumor. 

The salaries differ by 5.3 million.  Now although the trade works salary wise, The suggested trade would have put the Hawks into the LT by a smidge less than 4 million, something they had no intention of doing.

Collins was brought up by Philly, not Atlanta for reasons related to Reddish but not sending Reddish to Philly. Philly had concerns about Reddish. 

Harris' name was brought up by Philly as a way of fostering a bigger trade to rid themselves of both big salaries and Reddish would have gone to the hypothetical 3rd team as a sweetener to take Harris, who in turn would have sent salary back to even things out. Philly was trying to expand the deal to Atlanta sending out Collins, Bogi, Gallo, Reddish, getting back Simmons and filler (big contract to offset). Hypothetically speaking it was a mess and rejected.  The reporter has a good bit of the pieces of the rumor but not the actual rumor.

Might be a reason why Schlenk traded Cam so quickly before the deadline. Get to work Schlenk.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

So right now, nobody knows nothing but we still want Simmons but dont want Harris with him unless dump to another team in 3-Way.  Can we talk to OKC about this.

OKC wants to be compensated for Harris and wants you to find him another home and give them expiring contracts. It's a lot easier said then done as he's vastly overpaid 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Tell me more

giphy.gif

We want Simmons but we have a limit. Philly wants Hunter and JC but doesn't want to pay Harris and do this deal. Atlanta hasn't shown interest in trading Hunter so far and Harris is not appealing at all. And as I've said, JC is on their list. He's the only one that's been in talks from any team on their list. 

A trade will eventually get done but Philly will have to find a home for Harris. 

• Thanks 4

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

OKC wants to be compensated for Harris and wants you to find him another home and give them expiring contracts. It's a lot easier said then done as he's vastly overpaid 

So OKC wants to be paid to facilitate Harris but not to keep him, but instead send Harris to another team for expirings only?????  OKC crazy - they double dipping.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We want Simmons but we have a limit. Philly wants Hunter and JC but doesn't want to pay Harris and do this deal. Atlanta hasn't shown interest in trading Hunter so far and Harris is not appealing at all. And as I've said, JC is on their list. He's the only one that's been in talks from any team on their list. 

A trade will eventually get done but Philly will have to find a home for Harris. 

Don't get me too excited Supes.

giphy.gif

• Haha 3