• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

• Premium Member
48 minutes ago, sturt said:

Who's going to be back-up PG?

Nah. That trade just gets us back to where we were before the season began. And at a price of ~$5m more on our payroll. And plausibly needlessly so, since virtually everyone has indicated Thad may be available for practically nothing after being bought out by SAS.

For those reasons, not seeing it.

I assumed the Gallo for Dragic and 1st was the follow up.

Friendly reminder when talking about how these deals work long term.

"

The NBA has informed teams of the projected salary cap and luxury tax levels for the 2022-23 season: $121 million and $147 million, respectively, sources tell The Athletic. Both are $2 million higher than previous estimates. The new salary cap figures would be an increase of 7.6 percent compared to this season.4 days ago
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Lol wish you didn’t post this! Bogi to some level looks like the better player and in some aspects he is especially shooting wise but this comparison doesn’t tell you that Spence is the way better defender and a better playmaker….unfortunately Bogi is a way better shooter honestly.

it’s quite a trade off if such a deal were to go down.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, JTB said:

Lol wish you didn’t post this! Bogi to some level looks like the better player and in some aspects he is especially shooting wise but this comparison doesn’t tell you that Spence is the way better defender and a better playmaker….unfortunately Bogi is a way better shooter honestly.

it’s quite a trade off if such a deal were to go down.

Screw that.  And i like Dinwiddie ok but i don't want him around here for 2.5  years.   If his deal was shorter than Bogi's i could see it but I don't see the point of this. 

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Kg, my boys are flying left and WRIGHT! :indifferent: Lamb… CJ before that..

Is your boy Beal on the move in DC?

WAS needs to blow it up like that scene in Independence Day.  They went from being a nice story to toxic in less than a half a season.  And you other boy, Montrezl is at the center of it.

Not sure how I feel about Spencer for Bogd, btw.  Never liked Done-widdi'm.

• Like 2