• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

• Premium Member

I'm cool on Josh Hart.   I know he represents cap relief next season but I like what Delon brings on Defense and 3 pt shooting.  I believe Delon will get it together and will be twice the player that Hart is.

Now, if we move Deing, that's different.  Even though I like Deing too, I don't mind moving him right now if we have a G-Leaguer that we must see. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
There continues to indication that Atlanta is interested in Ben Simmons, though the asking price may be beyond its means. “I’m not sure if they’d move (Bogdan) Bogdanovic, but that would be a mistake,” said one league source. “I think him not being healthy all year is a big reason behind their problems. He’s one of those guys whose game can really complement (Trey) Young and (John) Collins.”  via Steve Bulpett @ Heavy.com
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Sothron said:

PM sent. 

Good god I’m not Honline but Soth ur my boy you can’t be doing this with a straight face bro… no… I’ll still play along though.. I have to otherwise I’ll be known as _____.

1 minute ago, gurpilo said:

Dueño

:eyebrow: come again? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:
There continues to indication that Atlanta is interested in Ben Simmons, though the asking price may be beyond its means. “I’m not sure if they’d move (Bogdan) Bogdanovic, but that would be a mistake,” said one league source. “I think him not being healthy all year is a big reason behind their problems. He’s one of those guys whose game can really complement (Trey) Young and (John) Collins.”  via Steve Bulpett @ Heavy.com

John, Gallo and the Charlotte 1st. If another team beats that offer than so be it. 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, gurpilo said:

Hart has mucho more value than Delon and Dueño, he is a starter un this league.

Delon = Better defender. 

Delon = Better 3 pt shooter.

Hart would not be a starter here either.

Hart = 12 Million dollars this season.   Cut next season.

Delon = 1 year deal. 

Hart is a starter scoring about 13 points per game in 30 something minutes for a team that has no scorers. 

Delon plays 1/2 the minutes and scores like 8 ppg on a team loaded with scorers.

Like I said.. I'm cool on Hart. 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Comon Soth!!!! I’m curious and horny! Let us have it!

image.gif.29564ace95ed91e36b464336ad047a14.gif

I can't. If this got out my source would be blown. I don't want to be a tease so please respect that as much as I want to tell all of you I just can't right now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Sothron said:

things that my source passed on to me

You can't share specifics, of course, but glass half-full, what could you share... maybe that there is new business being discussed?... or old?... that there are new teams in the conversation?... or old?... that, if the green light were to be given, it would represent a significant change to the first team?... or 2nd?... or 3rd?... or all of the above?

We're practically a week out from the deadline, of course... no harm in some very broad though still interesting grist for the mill being served up, right? You're just providing some entertainment for the troops, Bob Hope, by trotting out some eye candy.

OIP.oLK2IyFDITDGPh-d3rQFGwHaDR?pid=ImgDe

😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1