• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, Sothron said:

It would make some people happy and some people upset. Can't be more specific than that. 

Can Philly even help with the cost of Harris if we accepted an offer including him? 

• Haha 2

I know that Morey is trying to get Beal from Washington, but he is going to hard ball again (A simple swap between Ben and Beal would work) but Washington wants more.  Wizards is also looking at Sabonis and Grant as well. 

IMO, we will make no changes during trade deadline, but Summertime is going to different

Edited by NekiEcko

6 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

I know that Morey is trying to get Beal from Washington, but he is going to hard ball again (A simple swap between Ben and Beal would work) but Washington wants more.  Wizards is also looking at Sabonis and Grant as well. 

IMO, we will make no changes during trade deadline, but Summertime is going to different

Its tough, there aren't many sellers this year.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, NekiEcko said:

I think a deal for Ben and Beal straight up would actually be fair and a win for both teams. 

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, JTB said:

He said some people happy…ain’t no way in the world Westbrick is making any hawks fan happy 

I resent that.  He made us happy just this week by bricking shots and helping us to beat LA.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sothron said:

It would make some people happy and some people upset. Can't be more specific than that. 

@Sothron I’m not looking for a response from you just sharing my thoughts on this for others****

If I had to guess “some people happy and some people upset”…this clearly  involves Ben Simmons for John Collins …..but that’s not the breaking news and should come to no surprise really since it’s been well known the last few weeks that an offer was on the table involving those two and even ESPN, Yahoo sports, etc had a few of their analyst confirm this.

so what’s the big news????!!!

….I’m going to take a high level guess that the big news coming is that Schlenks interest in Simmons is higher than what many originally thought and he’s willing to take on Tobias under certain conditions!

those conditions would point to Schlenk actually giving Morey  options to clear up cap space for harden this summer  but will gut Philly on draft picks in order to help them and take Tobias bad contract off their hands….and maybe there’s a 3rd team involved just help it all work out but the moves would be small on their end.

That’s my guess….. not because I want it to happen (I’m honestly not caring as much as I once did) but because I believe Schlenk interest in Simmons is at an extreme high to pair him with Trae.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JTB said:

@Sothron I’m not looking for a response from you just sharing my thoughts on this for others****

If I had to guess “some people happy and some people upset”…this clearly  involves Ben Simmons for John Collins …..but that’s not the breaking news and should come to no surprise really since it’s been well known the last few weeks that an offer was on the table involving those two and even ESPN, Yahoo sports, etc had a few of their analyst confirm this.

so what’s the big news????!!!

….I’m going to take a high level guess that the big news coming is that Schlenks interest in Simmons is higher than what many originally thought and he’s willing to take on Tobias under certain conditions!

those conditions would point to Schlenk actually giving Morey  options to clear up cap space for harden this summer  but will gut Philly on draft picks in order to help them and take Tobias bad contract off their hands….and maybe there’s a 3rd team involved just help it all work out but the moves would be small on their end.

That’s my guess….. not because I want it to happen (I’m honestly not caring as much as I once did) but because I believe Schlenk interest in Simmons is at an extreme high to pair him with Trae.

I dont see it happening. Too many moving parts and too much risk, but we will know in about a week. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I dont see it happening. Too many moving parts and too much risk, but we will know in about a week. 

You’re probably right but I can’t think of any other potential trade that’s been discussed that has divided the fan base where some liked the trade and some didn’t…so it definitely has to be about Simmons…but hey we will see.

• Like 1