• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

• Moderators

As much as i'd like to stand pat that trade would be really hard to pass up.   I has the bonus of maximizing our bigs in JC, Cap, OO with Simmons and Trae feed those guys in the lane.   

I would not relish Bogi raining threes on our head in the playoffs though.   

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

As much as i'd like to stand pat that trade would be really hard to pass up.   I has the bonus of maximizing our bigs in JC, Cap, OO with Simmons and Trae feed those guys in the lane.   

I would not relish Bogi raining threes on our head in the playoffs though.   

The trade and a subsequent waiver that gets picked up by another team would get Philly out of the luxury tax. A $5 million savings would save them $15 million in real money this year.

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, thecampster said:

The trade and a subsequent waiver that gets picked up by another team would get Philly out of the luxury tax. A $5 million savings would save them $15 million in real money this year.

Makes a lot of sense from the financial point of view. 

Especially if the absorbent amount of FRPicks can entice Brooklyn to give up Harden. 

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, thecampster said:

They do! They covet shooting right now and the ability to create for yourself off the dribble (when Embiid is not in).

Bogi would be a great fit there honestly.   Plus the dude is tough as nails which they could use. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, thecampster said:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yfmy3qw7

Not gonna share the background to why I'm posting this but just throwing this out there that this works with 2 x 1sts thrown in.

I would do that trade. I really like Bogi but having Simmons while keeping JC would be ideal.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
45 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I already told ya'll that's bait.

Next thing you know, they're gonna be posting Simmons-for-TLC rumors then 👀

We should've never traded Bozoman Hill.   

Just imagine the Sixers trying to turn down Simmons for TLC AND Hill?   You can't, can you?  Because it's impossible to imagine anyone turning that package down.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, shakes said:

We should've never traded Bozoman Hill.   

Just imagine the Sixers trying to turn down Simmons for TLC AND Hill?   You can't, can you?  Because it's impossible to imagine anyone turning that package down.

I legit forgot Solo wasn't on the team anymore before this post.

• Haha 1