• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

• Premium Member

I don't know we'd want pick(s) for Huerter.

The Pelicans have one of the deepest collections of future traded picks from the Anthony Davis and Jrue Holiday deals.

"From what I understand, they have talked to the Blazers about CJ McCollum," said Windhorst. "They have talked to the Kings about De'Aaron Fox. They have talked to the Rockets about Eric Gordon. They have talked to the Hawks about Kevin Huerter. Probably more that I don't know about. Obviously the offers for these players wouldn't be the same. But the Pelicans are buying."

I'm assuming they were told to kick rocks. @Sothron @thecampster @NBASupes

• Like 1

So Windhy is saying the PeliCan'ts have called about Heurter.

Because we're supposed to take back trash/picks to help the 'Can'ts in their feeble playoff push?

Because we're the ones that are sellers?  Really?

SMDH

Wait, wait, wait ..... this smells like another plant by that dastardly tcampster.  Windhy took the bait, huh?  What'd you do, warp that fake-rumor in bacon?  Congrats, tcampst.  You got one.

Hey, is that 'bacon' dig across a line?

• Haha 4

53 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

They are probably offered a protected first of some kind for Kevin. Yea, we just got one of those for Cam. How many protected 1sts does one need? We can't even find minutes for our current first round pick. 

Per the "report" they're also looking into acquiring Fox (SAC).  It's all bowl sh*t.

Doesn't take a rocket surgeon to connect the 'insider' dots from lying David Griffin to Windhy.  Guy's tryna save his job by acting like he's doing something.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
32 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I like Brown some but the reports from BOS fans about his poor defense have given me pause.

His defense is not worse than Bogi's. But adding Brown will only make us better if we don't give up the farm. There's also a question about how Trae will co-exist with another player that probably will be wanting to put up 15-20 shots a game. I think anything more than Collins + a couple of our picks is too much. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Kevin is a high level role player, and a team first player. He will probably be a Hawk for a long time. You need guys like that. 

That... and... his contract makes him almost untradeable... in the good way.

• Like 2

Most likely outcome for Gallo is he will be cut and sign elsewhere after the season.  I like him on our second unit, but if we can get something vs losing him for nothing we have to consider that.  
That’s how I see it anyways.

Also been thinking about the Charlotte pick.  Can we handle two 1st round picks when we can’t get our current guys court time?  Would that mean trading up in the draft?  

• Premium Member
Just now, Final_quest said:

Most likely outcome for Gallo is he will be cut and sign elsewhere after the season.  I like him on our second unit, but if we can get something vs losing him for nothing we have to consider that.  
That’s how I see it anyways.

Also been thinking about the Charlotte pick.  Can we handle two 1st round picks when we can’t get our current guys court time?  Would that mean trading up in the draft?  

I mean, it all depends on what teams are willing to give us. I'd rather lose him "for nothing" (aka keep him for this playoff run) than trade him for the 30th pick in the draft. 

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

I mean, it all depends on what teams are willing to give us. I'd rather lose him "for nothing" (aka keep him for this playoff run) than trade him for the 30th pick in the draft. 

Phrased differently, if whatever we are getting for Gallo is a lesser player than Gallo this year. I wouldn't do it. 

• Like 2