• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, DS5 said:

I'm in the minority, I figure, but I love the idea. Empty Stats Harden for Medusa Simmons? Yes, please. PHI almost certainly depletes their roster to get it done, and/but BRK's roster is so depleted as-is, can't see them going anywhere for 21-22 regardless.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

From the Athletic:

Across the league, the Simmons market has become more focused as the deadline nears. The Atlanta Hawks have been most engaged with the 76ers in recent weeks, according to sources. The sides have discussed a framework around John Collins, Bogdan Bogdanovic and draft compensation, those sources have said. The Sacramento Kings, meanwhile, have made clear that they have moved on from the Simmons sweepstakes after being one of the top suitors in the past few months

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

How many teams are we gonna allow Harden to pout his way off of before we call him on it?

What he's doing is far worse than what Simmons did.

I literally thank god for Trae. Dude is a god send. I mean Harden, Ben, headaches. Harden brings shame to the game. No denying he’s a modern day great but come on, you can’t do that to your team and come back and act like you die for them.

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

Harden is clearly sandbagging to get out of Brooklyn. You can blame Kyrie for this. Harden picked the Nets over Philly last season because he believed in the buy in from all three star players. Clearly Kyrie cares more about being a covid idiot than trying to win rings.

Perhaps.  But I still won't give Harden the benefit of the doubt.  How many coaches/teammates has Harden turned his back on?

I don’t think Brooklyn gets better if they trade for Simmons. Feels like all they have other than their big 3 and Harris who’s injured, are a bunch of non shooting defensive players. How does Simmons fit there? And they already have a head case in Irving, do they want another one in Simmons? IF hawks are willing to give Collins and Bogi for Simmons, I think it kind of makes more sense for Brooklyn to get our guys instead.. so maybe a 3 way deal? I’m still not convinced that we should break the team apart right now, but just thinking that could be the deal. 

• Premium Member

When you write for a living, there sometimes is a desire to fill out a story with more word count if only for appearances sake, and justified by the thought that even though the information has already been widely reported, there could be some who just aren't aware.

To the point here... this paragraph appears far down the column.

And most importantly to us, the story says "in recent days." Not weeks or months, but days.

Wait. That's what it said, right? Need to go back and double-check that...

2022-02-04_16-36-46.png

Oh.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f297f5ad6d021ff3681de

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Even if you look past the recent obvious sandbaggin', dude looked like he'd lost a step before that.

Ya it’s kind of weird, he lost weight but also lost a step, usually goes the other way you lose weight you gain a step.

Some guys just need their meat 🥩.. 🤭 Maybe Luke is onto something, stay fat for 10 months then get fit for 2. :eyebrow: #fitfakefatf@ck

• Haha 1