• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

49 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Harden is clearly sandbagging to get out of Brooklyn. You can blame Kyrie for this. Harden picked the Nets over Philly last season because he believed in the buy in from all three star players. Clearly Kyrie cares more about being a covid idiot than trying to win rings.

Yep. A man shouldn't be allowed to make his own medical decisions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, kg01 said:

How many trips down the court is JoeLLLL willing to run without getting the ball?

Can't say more than that.

😉

Yeah Philly might want to stick with Maxey... Harden just seems lazy to me.. While Maxey is hungry..But what do I know..

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Sothron said:

If you look at what Portland's previous GM in Olshey gave up to get what they just traded for basically nothing but cap relief and a flyer on Keon Johnson...wow. I mean WOW. Please look at the cost for Portland to get RoCo and Powell and look at the return for them. Staggering. It is clear their interim GM was told to cut salary because of luxury tax. Now you have to wonder if the rest of the rebuild will be on the way.

If anyone on here thinks our GM isn't doing a good job  you could not possibly be more wrong.

Salary dump to clear the tax.

I saw awhile back Dame was ok with a rebuild as long as he got his massive extension. So next season Dame and the kids, then he'll quietly request a trade.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
59 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Harden is clearly sandbagging to get out of Brooklyn. You can blame Kyrie for this. Harden picked the Nets over Philly last season because he believed in the buy in from all three star players. Clearly Kyrie cares more about being a covid idiot than trying to win rings.

I thought it was more the Houston owner had no interest in sending Harden to join Morey.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GameTime said:

So is Simmons ready to carry the Brooklyn franchise with Durant out and Kyrie on half days? Seems like a lot of pressure for him.

I would have thought that he wanted to stay away from high pressure places like that because if the Philly media got into him about what happened last year playoff, the NY media will be worst.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I thought it was more the Houston owner had no interest in sending Harden to join Morey.

Harden was given a choice and he was told the Rockets preferred he go to the Nets because they liked their offer better than Philly's offer which was centered on Simmons. He went to the Nets  because he wanted to Big 3 it up there which he couldn't do in Philly. 

Now things have changed since then.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Salary dump to clear the tax.

I saw awhile back Dame was ok with a rebuild as long as he got his massive extension. So next season Dame and the kids, then he'll quietly request a trade.

They Don't need Dame.   They have Simons. 

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

First Simmons, now this guy....😆🤣 ....Hawks really did a number on these guys.

Screenshot_20220204-215300_Samsung Internet.jpg

Well,  Who didn't see this coming?

Maybe in the offseason, we can float some JC for Randle rumors to boost his value. 

• Haha 1