• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

Dragic and 1st for Gallo?

The Toronto Raptors have also expressed interest in trading for Atlanta Hawks forward Danilo Gallinari, HoopsHype has learned. Toronto is one of a handful of teams who’ve inquired about Gallinari.

It’s worth noting Toronto has looked to trade Goran Dragic, who is in the final year of his contract. Dragic could be used as a potential trade chip to match salaries with Gallinari.

Gallinari and Raptors President Masai Ujiri have a history together from when the Italian forward was the centerpiece of the Carmelo Anthony trade. Ujiri and the Raptors also pursued Gallinari when he was previously a free agent.

https://hoopshype.com/lists/nba-rumors-cj-mccollum-anfernee-simons-robert-covington-dorian-finney-smith-danilo-gallinari-jakob-poeltl/

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member

I think Dragic would be  good player to pair with Trae on the floor at the same time.  He's another ball handler , Passer who can get his points.  He did a great job in Miami a few years back  BUT...  I don't like his situation.  I don't want to give up Gallo for him.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I wanna add Dragic without giving up Gallo. Any way for that to happen.

2nd unit Euros 💶 

Dragon 🐉 

Bogi

Gallo

That’s a championship 3 off the bench right there. No other bench could handle all 3 of those guys +OO.

Guy's gonna be bought out, jmho.

TOR tryna drum up value.

Edited by kg01
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, ShooterSays said:

He11 no! 3 years left on a $75M contract. 

The only problem I have with THJr is that he is out for the season.   His salary goes on the books next season so I don't know. 

But there are other ball handler guys who we can consider like Corey Joseph or Terrance Ross. 

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

The only problem I have with THJr is that he is out for the season.   His salary goes on the books next season so I don't know. 

But there are other ball handler guys who we can consider like Corey Joseph or Terrance Ross. 

Yeah he's not helping us this year so no thank you. And the even bigger problem with THJ is you also have Bogi and Huerter on the roster. All 3 do similar things and are all paid around $16-$18M per year. That's like 40% of our cap lol

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I thought for a moment.   Put it in the dieselputer.

What do you think about the following:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ybvjhvaf

I don't know how to copy the graphic BUT... Here's the skinny:

Beal to Utah. 

Utah needs some help.  Beal needs a Change of Scenary.  Ingles may be done forever.   Clarkson is ready to be the full time PG in Utah.   I think they can get away with Beal at the 3. 

Conley to Atlanta

We have need for another ball handler.   Conley has age but he still provides.  He can be on the floor with Trae at the same time as another Ball handler.

Bojan/Gallo/1st round pick from Atlanta to Washington.

The party is over in Washington.   They need to consider a rebuild.   That rebuild should include:

Kuzma, Caldwell Pope, Harrell, and Dinwiddle.   If they tank now, they can get a high pick and if they have two picks in this draft, they have somebody to go with what they have.  Their calling ought to be making Kuzma their franchise player and stacking players around him.   They should be looking to move Bertans.    However, the pick makes this trade work.   They need PF and future PG. 

They need either Jabari Smith or Keegan Murray with their first pick and if they get a second lottery pick...  TyTy Washington.

13 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Conley to Atlanta

We have need for another ball handler.   Conley has age but he still provides.  He can be on the floor with Trae at the same time as another Ball handler.

When we got the 3rd pick in the 2007 draft I remember Conley saying he didn’t want us to pick him, he didn’t want Atlanta.

Fast forward 15 years, we don’t want his broke d!ck either.

• Haha 4

54 minutes ago, kg01 said:

TOR tryna drum up value.

Lw3 has been saying he’s headed straight back to the Heat. That’s not tampering but it kind of is in a way. I think a rested Dragic can be a force in the playoffs. 

Having said that, Wright has a knack for getting steals in the passing lanes and forcing turnovers. Dragic would be a menace for us on the offensive end. 

I think Goran has another year or two left but the tank is emptying I agree with that.

• Like 1