• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Sothron said:

We had basically a deal agreed with Philly and they pulled the offer off the table.

When we lift up that trophy in June, I'm going to be smiling extra wide that the Fickle Finger of Fate, for once, pointed up for us instead of down. 🙂

O04sbwow=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

While its unlikely Sabonis or JC will be moved now, in the summer, the Hawks could look into a JC for Sabonis deal. Atlanta has less interest in this than Indy. Indy has interest in JC a lot.

The Hawks also have interest in P.J. Washington but for the summer as a cheap value add. 

The player Atlanta covets the most is DeAndre Ayton. Portland also wants him but Atlanta not only can offer JC but Indy can help since they want JC the most. 

Atlanta seems to have Okongwu, Hunter, and Trae on a higher tier for the future than the others. Obviously Trae. They aren't as open to trading them. 

Atlanta can look a lot different next year. I wouldn't count on Simmons to Atlanta. They tried and it didn't work. Philly doesn't want JC as bad as I was initially told. So any thoughts of him being a Hawk is really just a dream at this point. 

Joe Harris is a name that's been swirling around the Hawks as a possibility for Capela. 

As for Kevin or Bogi, I haven't heard anything that's come close to what Atlanta values them at. 

It seems like Gallinari could be moved for Dragic as well as Wright for Thad Young which just came out today from my guy

That's pretty much it. 

You have a name in there I was told not to mention. Pm coming.

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

The player Atlanta covets the most is DeAndre Ayton. Portland also wants him but Atlanta not only can offer JC but Indy can help since they want JC the most. 

What happens to Capela in this scenario? Traded I guess.  But Ayton was seeking a MAX deal from Suns 0 is he worth that and will Atlanta pay it.

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

That's $50 mil in salary at SG between Bogi, Huerter and Harris and none a good defenders.

I agree. I would much rather that unprotected 2028 1st

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

What happens to Capela in this scenario? Traded I guess.  But Ayton was seeking a MAX deal from Suns 0 is he worth that and will Atlanta pay it.

I am told they will.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@sturt will be happy

Who's going to be back-up PG?

Nah. That trade just gets us back to where we were before the season began. And at a price of ~$5m more on our payroll. And plausibly needlessly so, since virtually everyone has indicated Thad may be available for practically nothing after being bought out by SAS.

For those reasons, not seeing it.

• Admin
1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Portland really thinks they could win it all with a Lillard and Kyrie backcourt. I don't see it but its worth selling tickets. That's extreme offensive talent in the backcourt.

It’s a terrible backcourt … I do like the assets they acquired from NO.

• Like 1