• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Screw that.  And i like Dinwiddie ok but i don't want him around here for 2.5  years

Contract details:

• 2023-24: $10 million guaranteed, fully guaranteed if (i) has not been waived on or before 6/30/2023; or (ii) has played at least 50 games during 2021-22 and 2022-23 season
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HawkItus said:

No source, group chat I'm in had a post about it happening by the deadline. I figured if anybody could verify it would be the squawk, before I 🤡 the guy 

Are you in that Hawks Spaces Group chat? I was thinking about joining, but wasn't sure how toxic it gets...lol

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Just his feewings.  Wants to play for MIA.

This is my issue.  

I like and have always liked his game.  But if he pulled a Ben Simmons on Toronto, what assurances that we have that he won't pull one on us?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, HawkItus said:

No source, group chat I'm in had a post about it happening by the deadline. I figured if anybody could verify it would be the squawk, before I 🤡 the guy 

I think this was a thing a long while back.  But I haven't heard of any spurs interest in Simmons lately.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

I don't have a guy... but I did note the Hoopshype Rumor ranking board.  They had Thybulle as like #4.  If Philly is moving Thybulle then I want in.

We can seen TLC/1st  for Thybulle to give Philly more ammo & Capspace for their Harden trade. 

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Ayton - Yes

Washington - Possibly as a discounted young player, ie a 2nd rounder or two 2nds. 

Harris - Not that I am aware of, Brooklyn has mentioned him to us. As Jay has said, Atlanta been looking for more two way guys on the perimeter and Harris doesn't fill that role. 

I just got two massive names and one is linked to the Hawks.

First name is Marcus Smart, I am told he really could be moved. I haven't heard him linked to the Hawks on a serious note though. I am hearing its gonna be really expensive in draft asset to get him limiting his market to a degree. He said watch for the Denver Nuggets to get him. 

The 2nd and he's linked to the Hawks is Spencer Dinwiddie. There is talks of him for Bogi that he just stated. 

2028 unprotected 1st 

Chris Kirschner mentioned the hawks have discussed marcus smart. A bogi/smart framework was discussed 

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Chris Kirschner mentioned the hawks have discussed marcus smart. A bogi/smart framework was discussed 

there was a Reddish and Huerter for Smart rumor awhile back.  Celtic fans think they are getting Collins for Smart though :laugh1:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, capstone21 said:

He is more comfortable at center who had to play PF because of Turner.  He will fit well with Fox.

Trades going down early this year

Sabonis nor Fox can shoot. The only decent shooter they have now is Barnes...lol