• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

3 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Philly fans starting to realize that clearing cap (trading Simmons and/or Tobias this deadline) needs to be the move for the Sixers in order to get Harden in the offseason. Gonna be an interesting less than 48 hrs folks.

Nobody wants Harris 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
Mark Jones: Haliburton was “shocked” when informed of the deal by his representatives and then moments later by GM Monte McNair. He’s packing his belongings and is heading to Indianapolis tomorrow. The overriding impression with TeamHaliburton is that the Kings “really wanted Sabonis”

via Twitter

Beal trying to make sure he gets that SuperMax

Josh Robbins: In a statement released by the team, Bradley Beal said: “Despite the last 10 days of getting intensive treatment and rehab on my wrist, it became clear that I would not be able to compete to my standards or to the level that our team and our fans deserve. I’m disappointed to have my season end this way, but we all agreed that this was the best decision. I look forward to coming back at 100% and continuing to lead this team as we work together to build toward the future.”
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:
Mark Jones: Haliburton was “shocked” when informed of the deal by his representatives and then moments later by GM Monte McNair. He’s packing his belongings and is heading to Indianapolis tomorrow. The overriding impression with TeamHaliburton is that the Kings “really wanted Sabonis”

via Twitter

Josh Robbins: In a statement released by the team, Bradley Beal said: “Despite the last 10 days of getting intensive treatment and rehab on my wrist, it became clear that I would not be able to compete to my standards or to the level that our team and our fans deserve. I’m disappointed to have my season end this way, but we all agreed that this was the best decision. I look forward to coming back at 100% and continuing to lead this team as we work together to build toward the future.”

The Wizards are going to tank. Watch how minutes get used, they need to up the asset of their pick so they can move it for someone big time.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Kinda feel bad for Haliburton he had really committed to that shitty franchise and really bought in and was a big time locker room guy. You know it hurts him bad to get traded like this. But on the other hand good thing to get this lesson of how this league works out of the way early in his career I suppose. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

The Wizards are going to tank. Watch how minutes get used, they need to up the asset of their pick so they can move it for someone big time.

oh, i know they are gonna tank...they'll be selling their vets: Dimwiddie, Harrell, KCP, Bertans

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

via Twitter

Did we get @Gray Mule’s take on the Hali trade? Man, I have been rooting for him since he was drafted because he went to a west coast team, and a small market one at that, now it’s still a small market but the rooting by have to stop a bit, he’s East now.

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

oh, i know they are gonna tank...they'll be selling their vets: Dimwiddie, Harrell, KCP, Bertans

I saw a couple Wiz games this week and their announcers were even ready to make roster moves, you don’t often see that. Desperation.

Ps They played awful too.

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I saw a couple Wiz games this week and their announcers were even ready to make roster moves, you don’t often see that. Desperation.

Ps They played awful too.

Beal's really been packing it in this year and you can tell the rest of the guys have eventually just followed his lead. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Beal's really been packing it in this year and you can tell the rest of the guys have eventually just followed his lead. 

Ya Beal didn’t even play against their last game when they played Miami but nothings is going right for them Hachimura even went up and his foot 🦶 kicked Kispert in the face, started bleeding 🩸.Division rivalry comedy. :sarcastic: