• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

19 minutes ago, JTB said:

That ibaka to the bucks just blew me away. Ain’t no team messing with MIL come playoff time in my opinion.

My feeling also. That’s like a lot of big bodies to throw at people, they are building a tank. Dang them!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

@Spud2nique what'd I miss?  We got Simmons yet?

You missed me listening to nba radio 📻 :indifferent: I can get on the air but I have to discuss how Wall would be a better fit for the Lakers than Westbrook.

I just wanna talk Hawks! :dance:

You missed my boy Bagley to Motown.

Ibaka to Bucks. They now have 3.5 bullies with a lot of fouks to give, hard ones.

Dragic, my other boy to Spurs but Bird said he’s most likely to run 🏃‍♀️ back to Luka’s teeter. (Her words not mine). 

And here we are..

Oh, camp tried to make me an owl 🦉, Shakes gave me a low blow and suggested my hypothetical trades on Realgm are unreasonable.

Edited by Spud2nique

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

You missed me listening to nba radio 📻 :indifferent: I can get on the air but I have to discuss how Wall would be a better fit for the Lakers than Westbrook.

Ibaka to Bucks. They now have 3.5 bullies with a lot of fouks to give, hard ones.

Dragic, my other boy to Spurs but Bird said he’s most likely to run 🏃‍♀️ back to Luka’s teeter. (Her words not mine). 

And here we are..

Oh, camp tried to make me an owl 🦉, Shakes gave me a low blow and suggested my hypothetical trades on Realgm are unreasonable.

Thanks for the recap.  When will people admit I was right on Bol Bol (bust)?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Thanks for the recap.  When will people admit I was right on Bol Bol (bust)?

Kam loves Bol Bol.

ps The Kings got the ugly redhead 🧑‍🦰 twin of Kavon in Dante, somebody here might be on the Kings wagon now that they have Sabonis and Donte :ninja:. #nonamesnoissues #bucks88

#henson #sikma #robertsthepsycho #dannynotdolphschayes 

#cubanMAVS #lukazingerkleberpowellCOMOOONNNALREADY

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

And here we are..

Its okay, I'm a homer and unrealistic.

• Thanks 1