• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, HawkItus said:

Man Nets will have a Dynasty now. That fwd Durant Simmons combo is untouchable

I mean, KD is 33 has missed a total of like 150 games the last three seasons with significant injuries. Dynasty? They aren't better than Milwaukee even if we assume 100% health.

• Like 3

Just now, Atlantaholic said:

I mean, KD is 33 has missed a total of like 150 games the last three seasons with significant injuries. Dynasty? They aren't better than Milwaukee even if we assume 100% health.

Yeah they are. Go player for player. And BY will probably end the mandate soon

• Premium Member

Nets got everything but Maxey they wanted. This is the deal Morey wanted all along. For hawks fans, don't get down. We still have a good team. If the Ayton trade happens in the offseason we will have a much better starting center over Capela.

• Like 1

Just now, Sothron said:

Nets got everything but Maxey they wanted. This is the deal Morey wanted all along. For hawks fans, don't get down. We still have a good team. If the Ayton trade happens in the offseason we will have a much better starting center over Capela.

If if if if if if if if 

The story of a Hawks fan

• Like 2

Just now, LucastheThird said:

It feels like the Hawks organization can never get in on these big trades. Our GMs can never get a deal done to make us better during the season. 

Just gotta hope this makes everyone focus and we go on another run to end the season. 

This one feels different though.  Glad we didn't get fleeced.

Agree I hope this makes everybody lock in.

Just now, thecampster said:

Oh man are they gonna regret that. They are one injury away from meaningless.

Yep.  JoeLLLL and Harden have a history of fading in the playoffs too.  Nobody's talking about that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1