• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, DS5 said:

Might as well share the details. Under 2 hrs until the deadline.

Its all minor stuff. Teams trying to get Wright/Dieng....We aren't as active as in the past because of salary constraints. We're a much tougher trade fit. Nothing worth board time when its more likely than not they don't do it or it won't be life altering. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

We need a superstar beside Trae, we don't have one and I don't see anyone we have becoming one this season. I'm still a homer and I'll be expecting us to win every game I watch. I just saw Simmons as a way to get better. 

I hear you.  Some times I watch Trae tryna tricky-dribble past someone after already carrying us for 3+ quarters.  I can't help but think, 'man I wish someone else could get their own shot rn.'

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Nooooo

*yawn*  He'll get hurt in a week then be out a couple more weeks.  Friggin Josh Richardsonson.

• Like 3

Just now, GameTime said:

That is all? This upsets me more than the Simmons trade. Derrick White is a a really good overall player. A great creator and rebounder for his size.

"Great" creator?  We use that word too much. He's ok.  Not better than Heurter and is not a good shooter.

4 minutes ago, GameTime said:

The rich get richer while the Hawks remain "Same Ol' Hawks". Start the countdown of Trae Young wanting out now. We need a legitimate #2 piece that can handle the ball and make Trae's job easier. TS has an hour.

Wow way to over react. Our best bet is to not do anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1