• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

• Premium Member

All this Boo hooing because Harden went to the 76ers and Bkln got Simmons.

From my viewpoint... 2 EC teams just got weaker. 

We're not talking 2016 James Harden.  We're talking about stat padding, fat, hammy having James Harden.   The Hamstring was Harden's first NBA injury.   There's a mental aspect to this that I don't think many people have noticed.   Harden is not the same.   Plus he will be effected by the Trae Young Rules more than Trae will.  People say Pick and Roll with Embiid and Harden.  By the playoffs, it may be PNR with Maxey and Bassey. 

In Brooklyn...  Really.  How do you expect Brooklyn to be competitive when Kyrie is playing away and not at home?  I'll admit that they are stronger with shooters and defense but I don't know what Simmons + KD will look like.   KD's game usually mixes well with Alpha players who can shoot.  Think about it.  Defensively they will be much better but when they play Milwaukee in the playoffs, they may be swept. 

I like our team.   We just got to trust it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

who has been playing PG for them all season?

I concur

Maxey paired with Collins, Harris and Embiid is a better lineup than Maxey paired with Harden, Harris and Embiid.  People keep forgetting just how good Collins is. Its getting lost in the hysteria of wanting to move him out of Atlanta.  Harden has been garbage in the playoffs also.  

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, High5 said:

People gave Morey a lot of grief but he turned Curry and someone who refused to play into James Harden. That’s a scary duo in Philly.

Two out of shape injury prone allstars...

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

38 minutes to go.

Really 2hours and 38 minutes.  You know those deals that hit the desk at the last minute.

• Like 1