• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

He had literally the only good game he's had all year against us lol. No one outside of a Hawks fan thinks Augustine is even NBA worthy anymore much less a good pickup.

It's the only time he's gone over 20 points, in fact he hasn't gone over 13 points outside of that game only has 5 double digit scoring games all year in 34 games. 70% of DJs shots are 3s. All he does is stand outside the arc and shoot. He's a terrible playmaker, a completely non existent defender. Makes Trae look like MJ on that end. 

2 hours ago, sturt said:

Soooooooooooo...  you'd suggest Knox > Baze? ....... TLC > Baze?

That's a void behind Hunter.

Doesn't have to be filled by much more than a replacement value player any more than it did last year when it was filled mainly by Solo.

But it does have to be filled.

My problem with Kent before was he makes dumb plays. The team needs a guard that can run the offense some. Kent is another supposed 3D player with an erratic shot.

• Premium Member

Let's remember that last post season, KVon began getting rave... and I do mean rave... reviews for his defense.

(The inference I took/take is that this is another example of regular season officiating being different form post season.)

8 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

The team needs a guard that can run the offense some.

I don't know where this is coming from. Delon's been playing noticeably well since Cam exited.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, sturt said:

Let's remember that last post season, KVon began getting rave... and I do mean rave... reviews for his defense.

(The inference I took/take is that this is another example of regular season officiating being different form post season.)

I don't know where this is coming from. Delon's been playing noticeably well since Cam exited.

The dude has scored in double figures like 3 times all year and one of those was in a blow out loss.

He has averaged 4 points and 3 assists on 41% shooting the last 10 games. I know everything isn t about stats, but he isn't a very good player.

I'm not saying that he is the worst ever, but he isn't that assertive, and he isn't a real PG.

Edited by Plainview1981
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Plainview1981 said:

The dude has scored in double figures like 3 times all year and one of those was in a blow out loss.

He has averaged 4 points and 3 assists on 41% shooting the last 10 games. I know everything isn t about stats, but he isn't a very good player.

Delon is not the answer at the back up point guard. Appreciate his activity on defense, but his offense mediocre at best.

• Like 1

Trae + trash = Atlanta Hawks.

Despite some sour grapes about no trades being made by Travis, I can't imagine this being true.  With all the trades being made, Atlanta stands pat.  Why?  Either we're happy with what we have or no one would want any of our players or draft picks.  

Some believe that we were simply lucky last season when we made the playoff run.  We will not be able to duplicate that ever again.  Bull feathers!  How can it be that every team that made a trade improved?  We hear this every off season.  Everyone except us is much better.

Sky Hawks have some players who are standing at the door, waiting for the opportunity to move up.  

:smug: