• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

30 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

It is, but we have less and less space for rookies to actually come in and contribute. And we are already super young. I think they would be open to adding in young vets more so than hording picks that wont see the floor for us as currently constructed.

Heck, they not using the rookies they got NOW.  No way Johnson and Coop should be marinating in G league and the bench.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Hawkmoor said:

Heck, they not using the rookies they got NOW.  No way Johnson and Coop should be marinating in G league and the bench.

Exactly. Of our last 2  drafts, 3 players (JJ, Coop, Mays) are stuck in the G-League, and the #6 overall pick can only get real minutes when Clint goes down, otherwise he barely plays 15 mins a night.

I cannot see more rookies coming in and getting a real shot to play and prove themselves. We full right now lol

• Like 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Exactly. Of our last 2  drafts, 3 players (JJ, Coop, Mays) are stuck in the G-League, and the #6 overall pick can only get real minutes when Clint goes down, otherwise he barely plays 15 mins a night.

I cannot see more rookies coming in and getting a real shot to play and prove themselves. We full right now lol

I would normally agree with you but it depends on where we're picking.  If we messed around and got a top 5 pick... then you can bet your bottom dollar that they will be on the squad somewhere. 

JJ and Coop are in the G-League because they have potential but they are not as good as we say.  Hawks fans always believe that the guys we draft are starter quality and great.  For instance, saying that OO should be playing in front of Clint.  Preposterous.  In the future yeah. but Clint is our best defensive player and rebounder.   OO looks good against Embiid but have you watched him against others?  He's BU quality right now. 

I do agree that TLC and Lou shouldn't be on the court with the minutes that they get.. but we will see starting tonight.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, GameTime said:

This is some aggravating shit right here!….Schlenk need to put his foot down and demand Collins is featured in more offensive plays to give him more scoring options.

JC has earned the 2nd best player title on the team as it currently stands and he has improved even more efficiently and on defense…..give the man his damn shots! It may actually help us if he’s featured like the 2nd scorer.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, JTB said:

This is some aggravating shit right here!….Schlenk need to put his foot down and demand Collins is featured in more offensive plays to give him more scoring options.

JC has earned the 2nd best player title on the team as it currently stands and he has improved even more efficiently and on defense…..give the man his damn shots! It may actually help us if he’s featured like the 2nd scorer.

I agree. Nate should expand the play book to feature Collins more. And I'm not just talking about more post ups for John.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Nate has not been impressing this year.

You know what we need to do.  Fire McM, hire Jent and let the profits flow in.

I mean, that's what we do in Atlanta rite?

10 minutes ago, shakes said:

Maybe if he learned to dribble he’d get the ball more?

This is fair criticism although I do acknowledge he should be used more.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

I just have to say after reading that article: please don't trade Collins. I can live if we trade him for KAT or a real superstar. That's the cost of business. But Ben Simmons? God no. Collins is one of those guys you NEED on a team because he's going to keep talking at guys to play defense and believe in themselves. You NEED that. I love that guy and his game.

You also just got the jersey today so how much of this should we take with a grain of salt 🧂:indifferent: You know a Ben Simmons (#25 sorry Doc) yellow jersey would look just as good on you right?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1