• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

I'm upset.  I'm a Cam stan.  Woj reported Cam wanted a bigger role and I guess Schlenk said okay.

I'm waiting to see if this is the precursor to a bigger move.  If we can get Brandon Ingram or someone, I may be okay. 

Will I be okay? Am I okay? 

Somebody help! I'm having a breakdown!

• Like 3

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, txsting said:

As far as packaging in a larger trade, it's easier to package a pick than a player.  We already have plenty of outgoing salary we can use.  So let's see where this goes, if there is another shoe to drop.

At the least, you can see how Reddish was truly valued internally.  Hunter is the guy.

Also Cam's looming extension may/could scare some teams.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ryandauwalker said:

I'd love to hear how insiders are responding to this news and if they view a follow-up move as the catalyst for this... obviously, we have our own reaction, but more context would be helpful!

You and me both. I texted my guy pissed about this and his other text. He texted me last night, he got a bad feeling about Cam which is why I created that thread. He should have said it was for freaking garbage. 

45 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

You and me both. I texted my guy pissed about this and his other text. He texted me last night, he got a bad feeling about Cam which is why I created that thread. He should have said it was for freaking garbage. 

Your guy really sold you a bill of goods.  Here's what he said through you for the benefit of the sweaty readers:

He’s being told that Cam has drawn the most interest of ANY player on the market. As every NBA team has made an inquiry. I’ve been told the price is exceptionally high considering what they want to trade him for. I’ve been told there is a chance he could be moved but do not bet on it.

I am told every NBA team has made an offer for Reddish. None have made a significant one.

Exceptionally high price??  I'm not sure I can really read this stuff anymore, no offense as I know you just share what you hear.  But that bad info I'm sure fed into your prediction, which may have been a touch off:

Supes Trade Deadline predictions:

5.      Cam Reddish, yes Cam Reddish will NOT be traded. He is the most wanted man in this trade deadline period in terms of offers but if Atlanta continues to seek high value, the chances of trading Reddish is low.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, txsting said:

Your guy really sold you a bill of goods.  Here's what he said through you for the benefit of the sweaty readers:

Exceptionally high price??  I'm not sure I can really read this stuff anymore, no offense as I know you just share what you hear.  But that bad info I'm sure fed into your prediction, which may have been a touch off:

Man, this is good stuff. You got more of this shit? 

This assclown literally happy af we literally traded one of our most talented players for middling assets and he's happy on, I told you so like you my two year old. Man get the f*** the out face with that bullshit.

Edited by NBASupes
  • Haha 1

@thecampster @Sothron @NBASupes Is this legitimate? https://thepaintedlines.com/what-does-the-cam-reddish-trade-mean-for-the-sixers/

Simmons remains a target for Atlanta ahead of the trade deadline, a source told The Painted Lines. Simmons would have no qualms with going to the Hawks. Collins has been discussed as part of the framework heading to Philadelphia in trade talks.

• Thanks 1

Just now, GameTime said:

I dont know but he will be traded by the deadline is basically what my guy implied. I am sure it will be for a overpay as that's what we do best and undersell our shit

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

If Collins is involved, I say No! 

He seems to be the only leader this team has right now. 

You know for Simmons, he had to go.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I dont know but he will be traded by the deadline is basically what my guy implied. I am sure it will be for a overpay as that's what we do best and undersell our shit

Would you be happy if the Hawks included Bogi and Jalen with three first rounders (the one received from Cam) for Ben? 

Would you be happy if the Hawks included Bogi and Jalen with three first rounders (the one received from Cam) for Ben? 

It will likely be an overpay so chances are, I won't like it.

That said, Simmons is a better RS player than Trae. He just sucks ass in the playoffs and turns into a 60-75 range player which is ashame. 

Edited by NBASupes

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

It will likely be an overpay so chances are, I won't like it.

That said, Simmons is a better RS player than Trae. He just sucks ass in the playoffs and turns into a 60-75 range player which is ashame. 

Simmons on a new team may be better. I'll take the chance on him if that's all it took. 

• Like 1

Simmons on a new team may be better. I'll take the chance on him if that's all it took. 

He's a top 10 RS player to me. He's way better than his rep which gets killed because of his massive fall in the playoffs. 

• Like 1