• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

14 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Interesting your guy is ok with that but my guy said no. Must be related to our interest in Ben. He said Trae has told Travis he wants to play with Ben. That IMO changes how serious how interest will be.

I haven't heard that but I never hear the players agent stuff from him

• Like 1

Only cause camps mentioned a potential 3rd team. 

Hawks: B Ingram, T Satoransky, J Hayes

Pels: B Simmons, Bogi, OO, 2023 SRP (they get their pick back)

6ers: Gallo, J Hart, 22 OKC FRP, 22 CHA FRP, 23 LAL FRP, 24 ATL FRP (lightly protected)

trae/Ingram/Hunter/Collins/capella

this would help me forget about cam.  And also don’t ask me why no doesn’t deal with Philly directly. Let me live in fantasy land a little longer. 

Edited by h4wkfan

3 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

Only cause camps mentioned a potential 3rd team. 

Hawks: B Ingram, T Satoransky, J Hayes

Pels: B Simmons, Bogi, OO, 2023 SRP (they get their pick back)

6ers: Gallo, J Hart, 22 OKC FRP, 22 CHA FRP, 23 LAL FRP, 24 ATL FRP (lightly protected)

trae/Ingram/Hunter/Collins/capella

this would help me forget about cam. 

I like Ingram, but if we send out Gallo, OO, Bogi and 4 picks then I want both Simmons and Ingram

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Trade Hunter and Collins? So we would have Trae, Simmons and the Euros. That team would be complete ass. 

No when I said “makes a lot of sense” I wasn’t referring to the trade just that , that’s who Morey wants 

3 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

I like Ingram, but if we send out Gallo, OO, Bogi and 4 picks then I want both Simmons and Ingram

Ehh. I view Gallo and bogi as slightly negatives. oKC is essentially 2nd rounders. And the charlotte pick will be a late first. As will the lakers pick next year. OO is the big loss. 

33 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Interesting your guy is ok with that but my guy said no. Must be related to our interest in Ben. He said Trae has told Travis he wants to play with Ben. That IMO changes how serious how interest will be.

Really? Wow…they must have built some kind of relationship this whole time since Simmons been sitting out.

I wonder at what expense does Trae want to play with Simmons??? Like did Trae go to Schlenk and say I want to play with Simmons at all cost even if it means giving up JC???…and is Schlenk trying to please Trae or build a contender????

im not asking you those questions just thinking out loud or in this case in writing 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, warcore said:

If Philly wants Dre and Trae is ok playing with Ben..... I think he may just land with us. 

Does Dre/Bogi/filler/picks get us there? Salaries damn close just with those 2. 

Then we have a void for a wing scorer like Cam SMDH.

I don’t know if I can handle losing Reddish and Hunter! Shit!

I want Simmons too but not at the cost of losing Hunter & JC….I mean yes Simmons is a good player and he will make impact but we are really gutting the team for Simmons if this happens.

Harris is not enough to make up for the lost of Bogi, Hunter, JC. This is probably why Woj report that the hawks are looking to find somewhere to ship off Harris in the deal was brought up.

LOL what if we get porzingis….the nightmare continues 😂 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I don't know. I asked kinda the same questions and just got the "can't say" routine after he dropped that on me. Does Trae have the pull to work with Travis to basically recruit guys for trade reasons? Does Travis ignore Trae? Does Travis try to get Ben but the price is too much? How much IS too much for Ben? Philly has legit interest in Hunter. If we lose him our wing situation is getting really thin.

Yeah I would bet that Trae, Schlenk, & even Ressler are all on the same page. So Going to be interesting to find out just how much they value Ben.

I wouldn’t be shocked if a deal is in place and on the table but contingent on if Schlenk can find a Wing or Wings for Harris with another team since Woj reported the hawks aren’t willing to take on Harris contract.

I can’t wait to see the end results of this one.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, JTB said:

Harris is not enough to make up for the lost of Bogi, Hunter, JC. This is probably why Woj report that the hawks are looking to find somewhere to ship off Harris in the deal was brought up.

I ain't said nothin bout JC being in it. 

So I agree with you.... not doing that. 

• Like 1

Wondering if Schlenk is looking for a taker for Harris to get the deal done if Detroit is interested in a trade for Jermi Grant …I see Grant as more of a tweener Forward and I love his all out hustle. 

Trae

Huerter

Simmons

Grant

Capela

or offensively Simmons and Grant swap spots at the 3 and 4.

not even saying I like this just throwing stuff out there.

• Premium Member
33 minutes ago, JTB said:

Wondering if Schlenk is looking for a taker for Harris to get the deal done if Detroit is interested in a trade for Jermi Grant …I see Grant as more of a tweener Forward and I love his all out hustle. 

Trae

Huerter

Simmons

Grant

Capela

or offensively Simmons and Grant swap spots at the 3 and 4.

not even saying I like this just throwing stuff out there.

Who cares what our lineup is, if we ship JC and Hunter to Philly and help them get off Harris, we're not beating them for years to come

• Like 3