• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

It would be funny if supes and soth have the same 'guy' and he's feeding them slightly different information just to mess with them.

And, spoiler alert, the guy's been thecampster all along! 😲

😂 that’s perverse threesome.. oooofff sources. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

Who cares what our lineup is, if we ship JC and Hunter to Philly and help them get off Harris, we're not beating them for years to come

Yup well I can’t argue against that lol….we will see just how bad Schlenk wants Simmons. Im kinda thinking it’s pretty damn bad. Schlenk is in a “save my job” situation in my opinion because these hawks look absolutely terrible as is.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
16 hours ago, JTB said:

I don’t know if I can handle losing Reddish and Hunter! Shit!

I want Simmons too but not at the cost of losing Hunter & JC….I mean yes Simmons is a good player and he will make impact but we are really gutting the team for Simmons if this happens.

Harris is not enough to make up for the lost of Bogi, Hunter, JC. This is probably why Woj report that the hawks are looking to find somewhere to ship off Harris in the deal was brought up.

LOL what if we get porzingis….the nightmare continues 😂 

I'd rather lose Hunter than Collins to be honest. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

I'd rather lose Hunter than Collins to be honest. 

Losing either will hurt badly.  Hunter was the best player on our team up until he was injured last season.  Collins is the heart and soul of the team and a guy that [I think] would be missed in the locker room.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Losing either will hurt badly.  Hunter was the best player on our team up until he was injured last season.  Collins is the heart and soul of the team and a guy that [I think] would be missed in the locker room.

Yea but that was what? a 15 game stretch? He's missed like 35+ games on average the last three seasons and everyone was bringing up Cam's advanced stats well Hunters have been substantially worse on both ends this year with the worst net rating by a massive margin on the team. Collins has played at a borderline All Star level for around three straight seasons and is the same age as Hunter. Hunter has yet to put together a full good month. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We aren't giving up Hunter. The main thing we have to trade is draft capital. 

If draft capital was the main negotiating point, the Hawks and Sixers would have had a deal done already.  The Sixers want EVERYTHING to move Harris and Simmons.  It appears to be a package deal.

1 minute ago, Hawkmoor said:

If draft capital was the main negotiating point, the Hawks and Sixers would have had a deal done already.  The Sixers want EVERYTHING to move Harris and Simmons.  It appears to be a package deal.

Or they are waiting on Collins being available for trade after tonight.....