• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

4 minutes ago, Watchman said:

Why would we care what Embiid would want?  I don't see giving up JC for an emotionally delicate flower like Simmons.

We don't care what Embiid would want.  Philly would want to pair JC with Embiid.  It's what they would want from us in the trade. 

15 minutes ago, marco102 said:

We don't care what Embiid would want.  Philly would want to pair JC with Embiid.  It's what they would want from us in the trade. 

What if Philly wins a title with JC and we continue being mediocre with Ben. This board would have a complete meltdown. You think the Can trade was controversial? Not even, the JC trade will be like nuclear apocalypse

Edited by bleachkit
  • Like 3

·
6h

Players eligible to be traded today: John Collins Talen Horton-Tucker Duncan Robinson Gary Trent Jr. Norman Powell Bruce Brown Terence Davis Richaun Holmes Cameron Payne Furkan Korkmaz Josh Hart TJ McConnell Reggie Jackson Jordan McLaughlin Jarred Vanderbilt David Nwaba

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

We have serious issues at PF if we send JC out.  Who are we starting?  We can't ship JC out without more moves planned

What I would hate to see is us Send JC out in this mega trade and get back Harris and Simmons. 

I would love Simmons but not at the price of losing JC. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bleachkit said:

What if Philly wins a title with JC and we continue being mediocre with Ben. This board would have a complete meltdown. You think the Can trade was controversial? Not even, the JC trade will be like nuclear apocalypse

To be clear, I'm not saying they should trade JC. In the hypothetical, I'm saying they would probably want JC to make execute the trade.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

A third huh......So Gallo, Bogi, Wright, Dieng, TLC - cool.:ph34r:

In all seriousness….if this is true then there’s either 2 things happening behind the scenes.

1. Morey been waiting for Schlenk to add Collins to any of those deals

2. Morey ain’t been impressed.

2 hours ago, Diesel said:

What I would hate to see is us Send JC out in this mega trade and get back Harris and Simmons. 

I would love Simmons but not at the price of losing JC. 

I think it’s possible that getting Simmons in ATL would be a 2 part story to this trade and what I mean is that IF collins is in the deal (likely) then that means Simmons is our new 4….and this off season Capela is going to be traded for either Myles Turner or Sabonis.

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, JTB said:

In all seriousness….if this is true then there’s either 2 things happening behind the scenes.

1. Morey been waiting for Schlenk to add Collins to any of those deals

2. Morey ain’t been impressed.

I think it's Philly trying to include Harris that's at issue. I don't want him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Our offer is two starters of their choice not including Trae and any other player needed to make salary work. Harris if included to be routed a third team. We are in effect offering both JC and Hunter. Capela can't be included because of his extension. 

I want Ben but not at the cost of losing JC AND Hunter. 

This is a terrible deal! We aren’t getting enough back.

I don’t want Simmons at the expense of Collins but especially not JC and Hunter…we basically don’t have a SF offensively if we do this.

I much rather we give away Bogi and keep Hunter if a deal has to go down. I been bracing myself to lose JC which was already going to be tough.

i don’t understand the plan at all on this one if we don’t have a SF smh 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

Our offer is two starters of their choice not including Trae and any other player needed to make salary work. Harris if included to be routed a third team. We are in effect offering both JC and Hunter. Capela can't be included because of his extension. 

I want Ben but not at the cost of losing JC AND Hunter. 

And Morey hasn't taken that yet? What is he waiting for?

22 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Wrong guy...I say that he doesn't play defense because of his usage rate on offense

Really I never knew that! That’s actually big news ….so you don’t hate Trae. You just hate how he’s used overall and maybe some things about his style 😂 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, JTB said:

Really I never knew that! That’s actually big news ….so you don’t hate Trae. You just hate how he’s used overall and maybe some things about his style 😂 

Hate Trae?  When have I said that?  Does he need to improve? yes.  Does the offense need to change?  yes.  How does that translate to me hating Trae

• Like 2